UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #8: 11/30/19 - 10:00AM vs American University

Eli

34 minutes ago, DanesRGood said:

Funny reading through the whole thread for the first time just now. Glad they pulled out the victory.  Sucks that they got down big but glad they came back.  Didn't get a chance to see the game though. 

If this team ever figures out how to put together a complete 40 minutes and gets Lulka and JoJo back, they will be pretty good. The wild swings from half to half are mind-blowing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreatDanes06 said:

Click...I see you in a little twitter war with some of the players. Lord I love UA!

I almost got involved. Especially when Nichols joined in. That's the last guy to talk about 'keep hooping'. Dude shot us out of so many games by going 5 for 20 with 4 turn overs it was ridiculous. Keep hooping he said...LOL. These guys needed Brown (presumably) to take their head off at half time before they stopped half assing it and they want to get into a Twitter fued with a long time OG/supporter who has given a crap ton of time and money (along with the rest of us) and pretend like their 3 game winning streak means anything? It could just as easily be a 4 game losing streak.

Or De Sousa...for how good he got going at the end of last year, the guy has been a nearly a ghost this year. Where are you dude? You can show up any time now! 

Cocky little kids...Brown should tell them to get off Twitter and get in the gym and put up 1000 shots or throw 1000 passes so we can stop with the lazy turnovers (talking about the first 4 or 5 TOs in the games first 10 minutes). 

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GreatDanes06 said:

Click...I see you in a little twitter war with some of the players. Lord I love UA!

It's not a war... They took offense that I said them falling behind by 19 was an ass kicking... It was. I didn't direct it at anyone in particular. Thy chose to respond and rizzuto told me to remove my profile pic of a great Dane. That's rich after close to 20 years of season tickets and thousands donated. 

No big deal... Play better or I reserve the right to call it like I see it. Again, I never named names or directed at any individual. So not sorry... 

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Eli said:

I almost got involved. Especially when Nichols joined in. That's the last guy to talk about 'keep hooping'. Dude shot us out of so many games by going 5 for 20 with 4 turn overs it was ridiculous. Keep hooping he said...LOL. These guys needed Brown (presumably) to take their head off at half time before they stopped half assing it and they want to get into a Twitter fued with a long time OG/supporter who has given a crap ton of time and money (along with the rest of us) and pretend like their 3 game winning streak means anything? It could just as easily be a 4 game losing streak.

Or De Sousa...for how good he got going at the end of last year, the guy has been a nearly a ghost this year. Where are you dude? You can show up any time now! 

Cocky little kids...Brown should tell them to get off Twitter and get in the gym and put up 1000 shots or throw 1000 passes so we can stop with the lazy turnovers (talking about the first 4 or 5 TOs in the games first 10 minutes). 

Nichols saying hate is real is Hilarious... Same ass-hat who split and ran out on this program for greener pastures. Fool... 

Edited by Clickclack
  • Like 1

Two AE games tonight - Vermont vs. Cincy and UMBC vs. American. The Vermont - Cincy game is actually the closer one. American was up 25 the last I saw.

In their defense, UMBC is out a few guys with injuries.

Edited by Dane Pound

• Eli changed the title to Game #8: 11/30/19 - 10:00AM vs American University