UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #14: 12/7/19 - 3:00PM @ #5 Montana State [FCS Playoffs Round 2]

3 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Screw you.  It is classless to run up the score. PERIOD! As ANYBODY who has coached at all will tell you!!  I did  give them props UNTIL the coach started RUNNING up the score.  

AND by the way - say that to my face!!!!!!!

I would if I knew who you were... What do you want them to do? You're the definition of a sore loser. Kick rocks... Baby! 

• Haha 2

Just now, Clickclack said:

I would if I knew who you were... What do you want them to do? You're the definition of a sore loser. Kick rocks... Baby! 

Sure you would.  Big mouths usually have no idea what they are talking about, no intelligence AND no balls!!!!!!!!!  Nuff said.  

41 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Sure you would.  Big mouths usually have no idea what they are talking about, no intelligence AND no balls!!!!!!!!!  Nuff said.  

You're an absolute unhinged embarrassment... Stop posting dummy and preserve the last remaining vestige of respect anyone here has for you. I'm honestly ashamed of your behavior. I know... I know you don't care. 

giphy.gif&ehk=HbH7uPAKS8vz67mIuSH9R59hCA

Edited by Clickclack
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

I have lost respect for their coach.   Running up the score.   THAT is BS!  I hope we play them again next year or the years after and have the same opportunity!

Stop whining.  You don’t like the score being run up? Man up & stop ‘em.  Nice job by MT St took Coach G & UA to the woodshed.

Special teams and discipline w/ penalties were embarrassing.

Nice year.  Need more talent to compete at this level.

Edited by OneDane
  • Like 1

Agreed on the score. It's not like there was one second left and they are up big and should kneel as all teams do but instead throw a hail mary like me in Madden. There was virtually a whole quarter left. Do you really expect them to kneel or otherwise leave points on the board? 

I do not want ours guys getting a participation trophy. I'd rather they lose by 90 and use that beat down as motivation for next year. 

Kudos to MSU and our guys for a great year. Let's hope this year wasn't an aberration and is instead a sign of things to come. 

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

Someone on their forum:

Stellar game for #12. Great job out of him.

Wretched game from the officials. Just awful.

These Albany scumbags were the dirtiest players I've watched this season. I'm glad they got trounced. Was hoping we'd keep the starters in and rub their noses in it after how they played.

What happened? I turned it off in the 3rd cause wife was waiting to go shopping. Seems like an uncalled for comment. 

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Someone on their forum:

What happened? I turned it off in the 3rd cause wife was waiting to go shopping. Seems like an uncalled for comment. 

It was. Sore winner. There’s one In every crowd as we all know. Anger issues I think. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

I have lost respect for their coach.   Running up the score.   THAT is BS!  I hope we play them again next year or the years after and have the same opportunity!

I really don’t get what you’re saying here. This is a win or go home tourney. UA put up 35 pts last week in under a quarter. When you get a team down you keep your foot on the gas until there’s an insurmountable lead, then you can back off and bleed time. I saw absolutely no running up the score. 

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo said:

I really don’t get what you’re saying here. This is a win or go home tourney. UA put up 35 pts last week in under a quarter. When you get a team down you keep your foot on the gas until there’s an insurmountable lead, then you can back off and bleed time. I saw absolutely no running up the score. 

Sore loser! Just like Montana S has a sore winner... That one guy... We have ours! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jimbo said:

Glad you came for a visit, but hope your trip home involves quiet reflection on how the Cats let it all slip away 😁.

Never heard of Lewiston, Montana so I checked it out looks like nice country. I couldn’t help but notice that Lewiston was apparently established by F Troop! Well, F Company at least. You younger folks won’t get that! 

Have a a safe trip down and back!

Dont know about Lewiston, but Lewistown was a trading post and winter camp to the Metis. Metis are the offspring of french trappers and Native American women, They were not accepted by either the white or native people and formed their own culture with cultural background from both.

I have read your thread and seem what you guys think but here are my brief thoughts.

You stacked the box and forced us to throw, we are not bad when we have man to man and didn't give up on the run. Our defense tightened down and did as I had hoped they would. YOu have a good team, I know the score was lopsided but you were very close on many plays

I was glad you band was able to come, I think our band had a lot of fun with them, they even joined in our anti grizzlie chant. I didn't get to talk to any UA fans, there wasn't many, the few that were there represented very well, they made a lot of noise for a small group.

May post some more tomorrow, watchng the AP vs SAC game right now, hoping for another home game. 

3 hours ago, UAalum72 said:

Agree it’s more insulting to take a knee with time left on the clock, I think Northeastern did that once. You don’t have to throw deep or try trick plays though

It's not like there was a few seconds left...at the time of his comment there was FOURTEEN minutes left in the game....14...what exactly did he want them to do? I know there was 14 minutes left because I read the comment and was like that's odd so looked at the clock on the video.  In a giant mountain of stupid posts he's authored, this one has to take the cake. 

Edited by Clickclack

• Eli changed the title to Game #14: 12/7/19 - 3:00PM @ #5 Montana State [FCS Playoffs Round 2]