UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2020 Football - A Look Ahead

2 hours ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Means we have to change the masthead on the group. 

I posted some reworks in the log thread. I have the Photoshop files at the ready. I understand we have a few themes and I'd love to make a proper one for each theme but it's all up to the man in charge. The current one isn't sized correctly it seems and that was my bad initially.

Here was a mock up I did some time ago locally on my server cause I was bored one winter lol.

INyK97r.png

Edited by Eli

SPECIAL EVENT INVITATION

As a member of the UAlbany Football community, you are invited to join Athletic Director Mark Benson and Head Football Coach Greg Gattuso at 7pm this Thursday, July 30th for an informative webinar regarding the recent scheduling change from a fall 2020 to a spring 2021 season.

Date: Thursday, July 30th

Time: 7:00pm

On Thursday at 7pm, click on this link (https://albany.zoom.us/j/91678207206)or copy and paste it into your web browser if you’d like to participate in this webinar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2020 at 8:15 PM, UAalum72 said:

SPECIAL EVENT INVITATION

As a member of the UAlbany Football community, you are invited to join Athletic Director Mark Benson and Head Football Coach Greg Gattuso at 7pm this Thursday, July 30th for an informative webinar regarding the recent scheduling change from a fall 2020 to a spring 2021 season.

Date: Thursday, July 30th

Time: 7:00pm

On Thursday at 7pm, click on this link (https://albany.zoom.us/j/91678207206)or copy and paste it into your web browser if you’d like to participate in this webinar.

How does one become a "member of the Ualbany Football community"?  I would think season ticket holders should have been invited to this, no?

44 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

How does one become a "member of the Ualbany Football community"?  I would think season ticket holders should have been invited to this, no?

Man, they must really hate you. I got the invite too. You don't seem to get any mail or emails from them lol.

2 hours ago, Dane96 said:

No idea.......

I got an invite as well.

Anyone actually attend that shindig? I lost power in Halfmoon from 4:15-7:45. Cell signal (Cricket, Verizon, Google Fi which is TMo/Sprint) is absolute garbage in Clifton Park/Halfmoon. Virtually unusable.

1 hour ago, Eli said:

Anyone actually attend that shindig? I lost power in Halfmoon from 4:15-7:45. Cell signal (Cricket, Verizon, Google Fi which is TMo/Sprint) is absolute garbage in Clifton Park/Halfmoon. Virtually unusable.

Tell me about losing power ....  You lost power due to down lines at Englemore and Vischer Ferry Center Roads .... I had power but lost internet service about 12 minutes into the event.  They recorded the event so perhaps they will make a recording available for viewing.... saw the last 5 minutes 

2 hours ago, cwdickens said:

I was typing my question: When is the anticipated date for the first football game for the spring 2021?  Then the internet died, then i said "what the #$%@!!!  Was there any mention of an anticipated schedule?

I did not see one.  I asked about FB and Lacrosse and got a canned answer from Benson.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

I did not see one.  I asked about FB and Lacrosse and got a canned answer from Benson.

Thanks for the response, I expected as much.  All the CAA AD's and football 🏈coaches are waiting to late September to see how thing play out perhaps obtaining direction from the NCAA.

• Like 1

Watched the Zoom highlights from MB and GG. Underwhelming. We learned what exactly? I guess they’re just feeling their way and trying to remain positive about the future. Better to tell us nothing than something that doesn’t come to pass. 

27 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Watched the Zoom highlights from MB and GG. Underwhelming. We learned what exactly? I guess they’re just feeling their way and trying to remain positive about the future. Better to tell us nothing than something that doesn’t come to pass. 

I think the goal was just to stay in touch with interested fans.  They really can't say exactly how the spring season will be set up yet.  They did say it was pretty much play it by ear!