UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #13: 12/18/19 - 8:30PM @ St. Johns

Eli

I understand Healys ball handling has improved but does anyone else think that everything else has regressed . Making poor decisions.  Not shooting well.  Maybe moving back the 3 point line has really bothered him but he has not looked as good this year . 

Edited by UA1882

15 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

We are a 20 min team all year... Maybe we can make this interesting. Again... Impressed by de Sousa... This is what he can be. I like it... More please. Going to try and view remainder of ooc as learning and experience games. 

This is the de Sousa we thought we could get this season after the strong finish last season.  He is doing vs a Big East team so why am I afraid he will not always do the same vs AE teams.  Inconsistency is his middle name.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

This is the de Sousa we thought we could get this season after the strong finish last season.  He is doing vs a Big East team so why am I afraid he will not always do the same vs AE teams.  Inconsistency is his middle name.

Inconsistency is the teams middle name.

• Like 1

I hate to spell out the obvious, but this team is an absolute embarrassment (they went 10 minutes without even sniffing a basket). The lack of talent is patently obvious - we have one shooter, no point guard, and absolutely no inside game. Much like the women’s program (that lost to St. Francis and scored 41 points), this program has fallen off the landscape. We can bitch about a lot of things but the reality is that the talent is just not there. I hate to say it, because it’s sacrilege, but a change may be needed after 19 years.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dane85 said:

I hate to spell out the obvious, but this team is an absolute embarrassment (they went 10 minutes without even sniffing a basket). The lack of talent is patently obvious - we have one shooter, no point guard, and absolutely no inside game. Much like the women’s program (that lost to St. Francis and scored 41 points), this program has fallen off the landscape. We can bitch about a lot of things but the reality is that the talent is just not there. I hate to say it, because it’s sacrilege, but a change may be needed after 19 years.

I will agree with everything that you said...except for the end.

I'm still not pinning this on Brown. Maybe I'm alone in that, but I put the blame on the key cogs on the team. There is no leadership amongst the players, no players holding each other accountable, getting in other guys' faces, etc.

IMO these kids are too busy arguing with Click on twitter than they are getting better at their craft. I hope these kids read this post...absolutely brutal and we are no longer in the first 3-4 games of the year. THIS. IS WHO WE ARE. Or rather...WHO THEY ARE.

As for Brown...it'll take 2-3 REALLY BAD years for me to turn on him. I want to see what he can do with proper facilities. Guy is basically recruiting with 1 hand tied behind his back because our facilities are pretty dang ancient. My only wish is that he would maybe get some more seasoned voices on his bench and stop with the 'you played for me, you coach for me' thing. It's not working. Lulka, Hanks and Healey are a FAR CRY from Rowley x2, Hooley and Devlin.

Edited by Eli

• Eli changed the title to Game #13: 12/18/19 - 8:30PM @ St. Johns