UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #22: 01/29/2020--7PM @ UMBC

5 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

Rizzuto is doing exactly what we need him to do . Hit open 3's

We have no inside presence.  And we are not athletic enough to get constant outside play . Until either of those things happen,  we will be an average team. 

They have 6 points in 11 minutes and haven't changed ANYTHING up offensive.  Unreal and stubborn.  You ran the ball up and down the court 2 games ago and yet you still are playing this plodding halfcourt dullness; which was a disaster last game and hasn't done much all season.  Push the damn ball, you have the horses to do it. 

Edited by BestDaneSinceHamlet

4 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

They have 6 points in 11 minutes and haven't changed ANYTHING up offensive.  Unreal and stubborn.  You ran the ball up and down the court 2 games ago and yet you still are playing this plodding halfcourt dullness; which was a disaster last game and hasn't done much all season.  Push the damn ball, you have the horses to do it. 

I dont 100 percent disagree , however i would slightly disagree with your horses statement . The truth is we dont. We dont have a backup pg. If Clark comes out of the game we are screwed (see end of last game.) If we run up and down Clark will not last. 

Bottom line is we are average. Thats it. 

4 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

I dont 100 percent disagree , however i would slightly disagree with your horses statement . The truth is we dont. We dont have a backup pg. If Clark comes out of the game we are screwed (see end of last game.) If we run up and down Clark will not last. 

Bottom line is we are average. Thats it. 

Oh right, forgot about issue with recruiting.... Btw, this is a fugly basketball game. Just brutal on both ends. 

• Like 1