UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #22: 01/29/2020--7PM @ UMBC

6 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

I choose to say something positive. Last year we would not have won this game. Good effort to get a win on the road. 

Well stated, in terms of conference games played vs conference games won, we are ahead of where we were last year with a tough game on Saturday. 

• Like 1

UMBC big guys may be more athletic but were brutal at the free throw line - 3 of 9. That hurt them down the stretch.

Tough road win to bounce back after the Hartford loss.

Healy and Ahmad go 2-12 from three and we win on the road. I'll take that. Great to see other guys stepping up, we're a different team when other guys score besides the two big guns.

Love De Sousa posting up. Would love to see more of that.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, UA1882 said:

We have no inside presence.  And we are not athletic enough to get constant outside play . Until either of those things happen,  we will be an average team. 

Agree with the first sentence; but only partly with the last two. A healthy Malachi is as athletic as anyone in the league. Clark is probably the BEST point guard in the league, even with his bone head shots and at times tries to do too much. With a healthy backup to give him more REST and less STRESS, I would change probably to absolutely the BEST.  And even as unhealthy as this team has been, IMHO the have been/are way more than average.

54 minutes ago, dslyank said:

Agree with the first sentence; but only partly with the last two. A healthy Malachi is as athletic as anyone in the league. Clark is probably the BEST point guard in the league, even with his bone head shots and at times tries to do too much. With a healthy backup to give him more REST and less STRESS, I would change probably to absolutely the BEST.  And even as unhealthy as this team has been, IMHO the have been/are way more than average.

I like facts . We ranked in the low 200's out of approximately 360 schools (in every poll) . We are what our recond says we are . I would say thats slightly below average . We are over 20 games into the season. If thats way more then average to u, then thats your opinion. 

We have had injuries. Yes . And we would be better at full strength. Malichi is atheltic but cant really create his own shot off the dribble yet. 

5-2 is good. If we get to 10 wins in the conference,  that would be wonderful. 

Edited by UA1882