UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Healey

jojo anderson

rizzuto

hutcheson

amica

may be back but would be good ok all around if not:

lulka

desousa

Hank

transfer:

french

shafer

gives us room to sign five to six hungry athletic juco kids. Stop with the australian recruitng and have program get back to the nyc metro kids. Bring in six flat out athletic kids and lets get the ball movement back. 

I'm not sure I agree with your hunger for JUCO kids unless Brown somehow finds an amazing JUCO recruiter...Click will tell you, JUCO's don't pan out here. For every Ray Sanders and Evan Singletary, we have a ton of Alex Fosters and Romani Hansens who, at the end were nice pieces, but gave us 'too little, too late'.

I do agree with your keeps and let go's though. Hopefully this last game, where Rizzuto played well, are a spring board for a better JR year.

Edited by Eli

As bad a rizzuto can be hes also good at times and has settled into a role player role. Think hes overrated on defense however we would be a good team if he was the 8th or 9th guy. Jucos weve had suerro, sanders, black, charles, levine, singletary , was jamar a juco i cant remember that far back? I think juco is only route as they have to win next year or theyl be coaching at binghamton , stony brook or somewhere in the nec and not Albany. I think brown prefers the state retirement system hence why i think he gets five to six jucos. Also like i said with the five keepers, everyone else is out. So they need older players regardless as three sophomores looked like they could care less about basketball this season IMO. Its win now for Browns team.

1 minute ago, Bball2020 said:

Another thing is Brown could bolt- has had many opportunities in the past and you would be suprised , a lot of schools would interview a five time conference champ who runs clean programs . He could see a better opportunity. Never know.

I'm not sure this year would spring board him into other opportunities. Maybe if he won 20 games and got to the AE final. 14 wins and a first round loss, after an epic 1-6 collapse in the last 7 games (include the game tonight)? No way he gets calls unless it's some even lower level tier team trying to get a guy to help them build something real.

You would be suprised, he wouldnt leave if things were good as evident by turning down st bonny and fordham and many others, but he just may seeing how disappointing the sophomores were. If he has the right agent- five ncaa trips at Albany, clean program, many programs may offer an interview and you never know- especially since he doesnt have a contract. Not saying I expect this but putting it out there. Hes no slouch he can coach games. 

To me lulka and hank both looked like theyd rather be in the band then in a basketbaall court this year, talk about a sophomore slump, malachi somehow got worse too. Just need to be recruited over. I spent fifteen dollars on parking for three games this year, dont waste my fifteen and ticket money Lol!

Edited by Bball2020

5 minutes ago, Bball2020 said:

To me lulka and hank both looked like theyd rather be in the band then in a basketbaall court this year, talk about a sophomore slump, malachi somehow got worse too. Just need to be recruited over. I spent fifteen dollars on parking for three games this year, dont waste my fifteen and ticket money Lol!

I thought Hank did quite well actually. His ONLY job is defense and I think he did enough to warrant 20 minutes a night. In my opinion, the 3 more consistent players we had this year was Healey, Hutcheson and Hank. TripleH.

Edited by Eli

Rizzuto is inconsistent, would love to see him be an 7-9 option and not a third to fourth option, he does play hard . Division one seems to be a tough adjustment for him but he is young. DEFINITELY a guy we all want back, but we wont be good if hes a feature player. Hes a role guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eli said:

I thought Hank did quite well actually. His ONLY job is defense and I think he did enough to warrant 20 minutes a night. In my opinion, the 3 more consistent players we had this year was Healey, Hutcheson and Hank. TripleH.

Consistent? At what? Missing? Hutcheson was atoricous from the floor, hank probably isnt a division one player and healey like i said before will be a stud by next year. Just had injuries but was far from consitent. Hutch and hank had endless opportunities and did next to nothing. Somehow hutch made all rookie, perhaps for his helpside defense.

16 minutes ago, Bball2020 said:

Consistent? At what? Missing? Hutcheson was atoricous from the floor, hank probably isnt a division one player and healey like i said before will be a stud by next year. Just had injuries but was far from consitent. Hutch and hank had endless opportunities and did next to nothing. Somehow hutch made all rookie, perhaps for his helpside defense.

I'm not buyin what your sellin when it comes to Trey and Hank. At all.

giphy.gif