UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

9 minutes ago, UAalum72 said:

That’s a proposal, not approved yet though I’d expect it to be. Has been discussed on AGS for three weeks, so the TU is right on top of things as usual.

This has been talked about for months in various places. Not really hot off the presses. 

2 hours ago, Bball2020 said:

If healey was healthy maybe, but fast and clark equal turnover nightmares.  Leaves the roster at:

healey

rizzuto

jojo

amica

hutcheson

run out or come back mandatory better

hank

lulka

desousa

out or graduated

clark

lauderdale

hansen

french

shafer

per brown they will add two veteran guards so that means they must be adding at least two more bigs to fill vacancies.

You mention Shafer as leaving a few times in this thread, but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Is this confirmed?

You would think just cause he has rizzuto , healey and if they let desousa back ahead of him, plus brown mentioned bringing in teo more guards, amica, and jojo- he wont be stretch four anytime soon. Will most likely not have spot am I right? Why would he stay to ride pine. Team desperately needs a few shot blocking athletic big men.

The team could not stay healthy at all this season. There is no reason to run anyone off. That's not a reputation the school wants or needs. I'm still a believer in the core of this team. 

Anyone have any news if Doherty will return or what his situation is? Is his name in the transfer portal?

If he doesn't return, 4 open spots is more than enough to get a few bigs and another ball handler.

1 hour ago, Bball2020 said:

Doherty was removed from roster entirely, usually that would mean he is no longer member of program. 

Wish him the best of luck. Unfortunate it didn't work out here and I hope all is well with him. Was very highly touted.

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

Why? What's the connection to UA? We didn't recruit him out of HS, he's from GA. 

Obviously it's a long shot... he wanted to be "the guy" but was outplayed by end of year. As a one and done it would be dumb not to at least throw our hat in the ring 

We've supposedly talked to Cam Allen, a grad transfer guard from Cal-Bakersfield. 

That would give us a dual Cam backcourt. 

Alright, that's lame but it's been a long week.

Curious to see where Maxime Boursiquot ends up. He's a grad transfer from Northeastern that we recruited out of high school.