UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

16 minutes ago, GreatDanes06 said:

They woke up in the 4th. I think Marr laid down the law, lol

Agree.  They look like a different team.   Jacob must have 8-10 pts, lots of guys with 2 goals - a couple of freshman too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreatDanes06 said:

By the way...I know it's crazy cold...but even if they not letting fans "into games", if the weather was decent there is nothing stopping anyone from taking some beach chairs and planting myself on the walkway above Fallon Field.

Looks to be about 10-15 people standing there

Inside Lacrosse scoreboard update

Saturday, February 27

Thursday, February 18

7 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Agree.  They look like a different team.   Jacob must have 8-10 pts, lots of guys with 2 goals - a couple of freshman too.

Jacob had 8 pts

Camden Hay had 6 pts

Edited by HOF2013

2 hours ago, GreatDanes06 said:

Is Donnelly only eligible for this season for UA? I like him at goalie

Pretty sure he has two years of eligibility maybe more. 1 redshirt year @ Rutgers, + 1 year injured I think, started 2 years at Utah, one cut short by covid, given an extra year. So 2 at least, more if the injured year and redshirt were different??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Likely the coaching.... Scott coaching has evolved over the years.... like his looks.... I think both have gotten better...new players, sometimes change things up a little in this game, so not to be as predictable in conference play....

My take is that the Dane Train is back. Too many turnovers; but otherwise, I was very impressed.

The defense was awesome, two of the goals in the last couple of minutes (1 with about 3 seconds left); otherwise only gave 7 goals to a team that scored 14 last week to a pretty good RoMo team.

Missing our top scorers due to covid but still got 15 goals on 8 assists officially (I actually had two more, not sure why a couple were not awarded)

I don't know if the picture on this blog of Tehoka was from this year; but he looked in GREAT SHAPE! And if so look out.

The freshman looked great especially Hay & Tucker: Hay with 6 points in his first start and Tucker's first goal was one of the pretties I've seen in a long time--using speed, strength and agility to totally beat his man and then finished.

When everyone is back the Train will ROCK. Maybe too early to be this optimistic; but this could be the best balance of UA offense and defense EVER??  OK face-offs still a work in progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2021 at 7:43 PM, cwdickens said:

I would to hear your plan to keep us safe in stands.....

Not gonna get political, I'll leave it at that.  I am not a sheep......................

On 2/23/2021 at 8:31 PM, statefan said:

Coach Marr was on radio with Levack this afternoon at the NLL presser and said that 6 of his team's top offensive players are currently in quarantine and that he expected to play many very young, inexperienced offensive players on Saturday.

quarantine - I'll keep thoughts about all of that to myself.

9 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

TURN THE BACKGROUND MUSIC OFF when the announcer is speaking or any other time during the telecast!!!!!!!  What the hell!!!  A bunch of the starters out so we'll see how good the young guys and back-ups are I guess

When the game started all one could hear was music playing LOUDLY, NOT the announcers.  They eventually realized something and turned it off.

A video clip from the Inside Lacrosse Instagram account; if does not play here; please feel free to visit www.Instagram.com   over 9000 views of this incredible shot!!!

153820350_1148366688915860_5965812685319889143_n.jpg?tp=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=LxQZ87YH26UAX86eXWz&oh=9a74fdf0edcb0e17803a6d87e533deec&oe=603DDCB0

9,468 views

insidelacrosse Beautiful around the 🌎 from @ualbanymlax’s Camden Hay 😍 (🎥 Gardner Royce, CBS Albany)
delvalgirlslacrosse_ INSANE.....
bencagno123 sheesh
Edited by cwdickens
clarification
  • Like 1