UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

19 hours ago, dslyank said:

but still got 15 goals on 8 assists officially (I actually had two more, not sure why a couple were not awarded)

official box score corrected;  actually 15 goals on 12 assists. Shows excellent team work, un-selfishness and everyone working together. Very IMPRESSIVE.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cwdickens said:
A video clip from the Inside Lacrosse Instagram account; if does not play here; please feel free to visit www.Instagram.com   over 9000 views of this incredible shot!!!

CW. I could not view this at all anywhere. I do not have instagram. APPRECIATE you promoting it and you trying to keep this blog informed of all things UA athletics. But suggest let those 9000 views do their thing and leave your instagram links OFF this blog. DO NOT mean to hurt your feelings but these instagram links take up a huge amount of space on the blog and are often just repetition of information already available to most who use this blog.

I say this as a FRIEND, most on this blog do not need these instagram links. Those that like and use instagram already have the information you are trying to impart and most of the rest of us are pretty content to do without it and get our UA information fix from other sources.

I certainly do not speak for everyone and certainly want, enjoy, and appreciate your involvement with this blog; but do get a real sense that this blog can do without the instagram links.

ps posting the entire Inside Lacrosse Scoreboard just not needed an easily accessed by anyone.

Edited by dslyank

7 hours ago, cwdickens said:
A video clip from the Inside Lacrosse Instagram account; if does not play here; please feel free to visit www.Instagram.com   over 9000 views of this incredible shot!!!

153820350_1148366688915860_5965812685319889143_n.jpg?tp=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=LxQZ87YH26UAX86eXWz&oh=9a74fdf0edcb0e17803a6d87e533deec&oe=603DDCB0

9,468 views

insidelacrosse Beautiful around the 🌎 from @ualbanymlax’s Camden Hay 😍 (🎥 Gardner Royce, CBS Albany)
delvalgirlslacrosse_ INSANE.....
bencagno123 sheesh

Thanks for this.  I never saw it - did not go on Instagram.  I love it when everybody posts things that some of us missed.  I did not realize that this goal was behind the back!!!!  Can't wait until Tehoka and Hogg are attacking too!!!

Edited by HOF2013

On 2/28/2021 at 11:12 AM, dslyank said:

official box score corrected;  actually 15 goals on 12 assists. Shows excellent team work, un-selfishness and everyone working together. Very IMPRESSIVE.

Speaking of an impressive first game:  Two years ago, one of UA's weaknesses was finishing [.e shooting %age.] Last year it seemed to be coming around before the season canceled. Check this out game1---Patterson 4 goals on 4 shoots; Hay 2 for 4; Burgmaster 3 out of 3; Tucker 2 for 2; and Schwab 1/1. That's four guys shooting 100% and one @ 50%. Granted Schwab only took one shoot. Even Casey shot 33%. I know its early but IMPRESSIVE.

• Like 1

The games of the weekend being watched by INSIDE LACROSSE..... all of us should following the UMBC - Stony Brook match-up

insidelacrosse Our picks are in! With @terpsmlax the favorites, anyone think @jhumenslax can get the upset? 🤔
jtjennings41 PC runnin the table, don’t sleep on them

157738483_118281156930562_7199552605401583472_n.jpg?tp=1&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=mSlrTcVQpWwAX9FrMid&oh=67a12b872e91de3d18c8c1cca6a1eace&oe=60701927
Liked by treh10 and 4,676 others
tehoka1 This gun ain’t gon’ jam, ... more

Coming in at #14 in this weeks media poll, UAlbany Great Danes.....next stop Home at John Fallon Field against Vermont...Saturday 1:00 PM .... early signs of a decent day seasonal temps

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/league/DI/polls

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/men-s-division-i-media-poll-only-slight-changes-six-unbeaten-teams-in-top-10/57425

Edited by cwdickens