UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Updated Logo???

alexfamous

I drove by the other night while out cruisin with my wife. Unfortunately it was a wee bit too dark to see anything (sunset had just finished setting).

That being said, the logo on the field just looks like the old A we've always had. One of these days I'll have to go over to UA during the daytime and fly my drone for some nice Casey shots.

Edited by Eli

9 hours ago, MRSGDG said:

The athletic gear page had the new logo today lol on their top banner..looks like they took it down. https://albany.shoptruespirit.com/shop/ualbany/home

They are such a mess they can't get anything right including trying to keep the logo a secret.

LOL...they literally just tore down the logo...didn't even put the old one back up.

eWr88oA.png

Just saw the new logo interesting .... Furthermore a local sports personality is reporting that Damian was spotted leaving the Albany area via Amtrak with his tail between his legs ... His only words "I have been kicked to the curb"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cwdickens said:

The dog looks like it could use some anger management training.... ☺☺☺

So where is this going to be used? Helmets? Field? Unis? At least it matches our font (which I think looks like something you'd find in a "hey, look how futurist we are" forum on angelfire in 1998")

35 minutes ago, dslyank said:

Why don't they just bring back the pre-Scooby Dane. He was sent to the curb for being too "fierce." Compared to what they are showing above he was pure puppy love. Seems a good compromise between Scooby and the Terminator/Alien facing above!

Got a pic of that? 

Of all of our mascot logos, this is the best one. But IMO, it still stinks. Seriously...who thought this looked AMAZING?

Ugh.

Did they have any of us season ticket holders give our thoughts as a group? What were the other options?

And can we stop using this stupid front for the words? It HORRID.

7_22_20_Press_Release_Graphic_1_1920x108

Edited by Eli