UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #4: 1/2/21 - 6:00PM @ Vermont

Eli

1 minute ago, DanesRGood said:

I haven't posted here in a very long time.  Been reading on and off.  I was about to come here during halftime to complain about how bad this team is. Well, they shut me up with a really good second half and a very nice win!  

They were very bad...they had their best half of basketball all season besides the last minute or so. Let's see if that's an anomaly or a start of something. This is what you do if you want to shut the critics up. Good for them...It's a start but long way to go. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

I do not doubt that....perhaps not in the same manner as some employers monitor social media sites...I never think any of us will be "do not allow in" list....

It's not monitored in the sense that they watch what we say to see if they should ban us from games or not, although I guess if someone made death threats on here they could pursue that if they could prove who the person is behind the username. Luckily, other than occasionally complaining that someone should be benched or fired, we don't go to that level of 'fandom' which is good for us :).

That being said, the administration and probably a player or two (as well as their parents), absolutely do 100% visit this board and lurk. I know this via first hand knowledge/experience.

Edited by Eli