UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #8 1/17/21

14 hours ago, UA1882 said:

Anderson is absolutely lost and will not play much

Last year when Anderson tried to play through his injury; he was awful and like you say looked totally LOST. Early this year more of the same, thought he was just trying too hard? Seems like a good kid and has shown a few glimpses. I hope he works it out;  but I have to agree, it looks like he "will not play much." 

Hutch needs to shoot 1000 3's this week . 

With Healy coming back we should be peeking at the right time.   If Hutch is playing the 5 and can knock down some threes then we can really space the floor.  With the players we have now it should not let them play Healy really close, allowing him to see some opening looks . 

10 hours ago, UA1882 said:

Hutch needs to shoot 1000 3's this week . 

I was thinking something similar yesterday. He's struggled shooting so far this year. He did contribute with some steals and rebounds in the second game. I see him getting more minutes at the 4 spot when Taylor is off the floor. If he can knock down shots from outside it'll really create some space for guys to drive.

NJIT isn't great so I don't want to make too much of this weekend but we looked like we had more of an identity that we did through the first six games.

It's been a while since we had a guy who can catch it in the post and create his own offense the way Taylor can. The fact that Doles can hit outside shots opens space up for that also.

I agree with you guys about Jojo Anderson. Early on in the season when Chuck Champion wasn't fully in the swing of things that was the time for Jojo to stake a claim on minutes. The way Horton, Rizzuto, Kelly along with Champion played, it's going to be tough to grab minutes back. If Healy can get back into form, he and Champion will be a nice scoring punch from the bench.