UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

What is Will Brown's next stop? (After his next NCAA Tournament)

1 hour ago, tnehurley said:

Jamie Brown is Coach Will Brown’s wife. This is the link that she tweeted from CapitalEliteAgency:

I know who she is lol...I was joking because he insinuated earlier that CapitalEliteAgency was not a good enough source.

I want to explain to the group who is Capital Elite Agency, "CEA" is a coach's specific employment agency....Chad O'Donnell and Jeremy Friel are partners in this venture, as a reminder Eli, they are former UAlbany assistants ....perhaps this explains why people are staying within the America East.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno, just glad he's not going to Colby (unless of course he wanted the job, and then I'm bummed for him).  Colby is a super, super small school...tiny enrollment.  If was the "real" Colby (up in Maine) then it would be a really good DIII job.  Fantastic support / facilities from the Alfond family...even more than they give UMAINE.

Colby-Sawyer...meh. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 10:54 AM, purplehaze said:

Jackson Brown's   name has been removed from  the roster and bio removed from the  team page  on the SUNY Fredonia Men's basketball 

Edited by jimbo

On 10/16/2021 at 10:54 AM, purplehaze said:

Jackson Brown's   name has been removed from  the roster and bio removed from the  team page  on the SUNY Fredonia Men's basketball website 

....wonder what the back story is .... Jackson posted a picture and a comment on Instagram about working hard .... about eight days earlier

Edited by cwdickens
clarification

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

Coach Brown has moved on...maybe we all should as well...or not...whateves! He and his family are no longer public figures. 

NO!!!  Not so quickly on trying to move on when this is unresolved business.  I can safely say most of his players and the fans in the stands cannot move on until Coach Brown is inducted into the UAlbany Athletic Hall of Fame.  Five trips to the NCAA DI Tournament has earned him this right and privilege.  Now, this may not happen under Benson's watch....but this will happen!!!

• Like 1

• cwdickens changed the title to What is Will Brown's next stop? (After his next NCAA Tournament)