UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2021 UAlbany MLAX Next Up @ University of Vermont, Virtue Field, Burlington, VT: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 4:00 PM (Rescheduled)

• cwdickens changed the title to 2021 UAlbany MLAX Next Up @ University of Vermont, Virtue Field, Burlington, VT: Friday, April 16, 2021 6:00 PM POSTPONED
  • cwdickens changed the title to 2021 UAlbany MLAX Next Up @ University of Vermont, Virtue Field, Burlington, VT: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 4:00 PM (Rescheduled)

FO and terrible passes. Unforced turnovers.  And sorry but SR LSD are terrible!!!!!!!!!!!! K......has been terrible for years.  No idea what they see in him, slow afoot and very slow reacting.

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1

Terrible production by Vermont. Very long range & no replays. Was listed as ESPN3; but moved to+?? Which I had recently canceled. Thought I would not need it until fall. AmEast network has been good mostly. Why did/does Vermont use ESPN 3/+, with such poor equipment?? 
Anyone know what AmEast tournament media outlets wil be?? Now that I re-upped (+) still want to delete. 

Edited by dslyank
  • Like 1

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/UAlbany-men-s-lacrosse-closes-regular-season-with-16137232.php?utm_campaign=CMS Sharing Tools (Premium)&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Most everyone has been saying what Coach said in the article about the mistakes, turnovers, defense standing around, etc. I love Coach Marr, but it seems without a legit star player who can lift up the guys around him they can't get it done. I am just tired of the excuses. 

UVM has had a solid Men's basketball team for the past 20 years so I can see why UA has struggled to win regularly versus them.  But come on, UVM lax does not have the level of success UA has has the past 20 years in lax and we now have lost 4 straight to them.  Not acceptable.  

• Like 1

This is going to sound lame; but I still feel UA is a far superior team overall to VM. Sure VM has won 4 straight but there has been extenuating circumstances each time. Two were played in absolute downpours in Vermont {I know weather is same for both teams, but home team really has an advantage knowing the field conditions, especially in inclement weather.} Both games this year really decided by one bad UA qtr (2nd first game, 3rd yesterday.) I know everyone {me included }is sick of the excuses; but yesterday VM was playing for their season a loss to UA and brook (IMHO VM will lose to brook) would end their season. With the Hartford cancellation UA win or lose yesterday could finish no better than tied for third. THIS had to have an effect on the mentality and focus {or loss thereof] of both teams--VM in a positive way and UA negative.

The inconsistency of UA's game is simply maddening. Sure they have flaws, all teams do. The defense seems to lose focus at times & prone to errors and missed assignments {especially when fatigued.} The offense seems to lack a leader and prone to the mistake of TRYING TO HARD. Except face-offs and goalie save %age UA won pretty much every statistical category including ground balls, caused T/Os and clears, and shot ON goal. Coach in the TU article says he KNOWS UA is a better team than they showed this year. IMHO opinion he is correct and IMHO certainly a better team than VT, in spite of our record against them the last couple of years.

ps. Have I recently mentioned that UA is a very young team overall and young often equates to inconsistency.

• Like 1