UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2021 Men's LAX Bracketology: Can UAlbany MLAX change the Projections?

On 4/26/2021 at 12:25 PM, UAalum72 said:

Because the ACC is 31-1 out of conference.

So, UA lost to Syracuse by a few goals and they absolutely trashed other schools in the ACC AND they got trashed by other schools.   No league should get 3 or 4 tams in the tourney!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, statefan said:

FWIW, in the PLL draft last night, of 32 players selected (4 rounds - 8 teams), there were 14 from ACC and 7 from B1G.  None from AE.  TD Ierlan was 4th overall pick.

Again, so..........................  

19 hours ago, statefan said:

FWIW, in the PLL draft last night, of 32 players selected (4 rounds - 8 teams), there were 14 from ACC and 7 from B1G.  None from AE.  TD Ierlan was 4th overall pick.

Wonder why Tehoka was not drafted? Was he NOT eligible?? I wonder if he plans on playing another year of college LAX somewhere?? Any insight or thoughts on this; greatly appreciated.

6 hours ago, dslyank said:

Wonder why Tehoka was not drafted? Was he NOT eligible?? I wonder if he plans on playing another year of college LAX somewhere?? Any insight or thoughts on this; greatly appreciated.

According to a IL pre-draft article, they predicted him going in the 4th round I believe to the Chaos saying in the right offense he would thrive.

18 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

So, UA lost to Syracuse by a few goals and they absolutely trashed other schools in the ACC AND they got trashed by other schools.   No league should get 3 or 4 tams in the tourney!

I'm sure they use the same metric as for the basketball tournament: any power conference team with a .500 record gets in, any other conference can suck it.

Or would you rather go back to 1970, where only conference champions get in the tournament, and a lot of teams decide to be independent.

9 hours ago, dslyank said:

No insights, but my guess is that while Coach Marr would have good things to say about Tehoka to potential GM's and coaches, getting dismissed from the team certainly didn't do him any favors. Why draft a guy where as the superstar player he was still asked to leave the program? and there were other issues prior to his eventual dismissal.

Honestly, I don't think he made the players around him better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1