UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Update on UAlbany Football Season Tickets - 2021

I was able to print my tickets and got SEFCU lot passes Saturday.  It is not only UA.  I have a friend whose family has had Nebraska season tickets since 1954 and Nebraska is trying electronic ticketing.  It is such a mess that the box office is getting 2500 calls per day.  Kind of like getting the UA box office 

UA finally acknowledging issue with Apple Wallet. Temporary fix emailed today. I hope a real more permanent fix is coming; as the fix ONLY works on your phone. I.E. Cannot use your computer or iPad to add tickets to Wallet. For what it is worth fix attached:

Valued Season Ticket Holders, 
Happy game day and welcome back to Tom & Mary Casey Stadium. We hope you all are just as excited as we are to see our Great Danes back on the field doing what they love in front of our amazing fans. As you all know we are transitioning to a mobile ticketing platform, starting with today’s football game. We appreciate your patience as we’ve navigated through various challenges leading up to today’s game.

It has come to our attention there are some technical glitches between the UAlbany Sports mobile app and the Ticket Return platform. The issue specifically relates to Adding tickets to Mobile Wallet and downloading. We have sent this to both app support and Ticket Return as these are separate entities we’re hoping to tie together. As for your tickets, we ask you to follow the directions below, from your mobile device, to download and add to your wallet. This route takes the app out of the scenario and allows you to download tickets directly from Ticket Return. 

Thank you again for your continued support and hope to see you all this evening. Be sure to arrive early for special stadium flyover during our National Anthem. 

UAlbany Athletic Ticket Office

From Mobile Phone:
Open new web browser and log onto ticketreturn.com
Select icon in top right corner, followed by "sign in".
Use your Ticket Return credentials to log in.
Once logged in, make sport selection: UAlbany Football 2021
Select your action (view tickets, transfer, *add to wallet...)
*Select Add to Wallet
Select URI Game
Select Seats you wish to add to wallet.
Add each ticket manually by selecting each location from drop down.
Add Seat to Wallet
Repeat steps D and E for each location.
Once all seats are added click purple "Finished" button.

Don't want to receive these emails? Unsubscribe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The electronic message herein is the confidential property of the sender and the person named as the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this email message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Any other interception, copying, accessing or disclosure of this message is prohibited. The sender takes no responsibility for any unauthorized reliance on this message. Thank you.

Edited by dslyank

50 minutes ago, dslyank said:

ps Anyone tried Transfer Ticket option. Used if friend or family member arriving at a different time. I have only one football seat; but when basketball starts I will NEED this service. Wondering if it will be an issue; seems like everything else with ticket return has been/IS.

Holy Crap! It worked! I didn't try the transfer thingy. I screen shot the ticket and texted to my wife. So I've got tickets printed and on our phones...ought to get us in. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???

Edited by jimbo

The point is you do need Wallet or Google Pay; if you do not have enough, or no data, UA WIFI is password protected and takes an act of god to get in. So without any of the above; you cannot open the mobile app to get to Ticket Central where your tickets are stored; so from home, from your computer, or somewhere with service you are suppose to be able to but them in Wallet or Google Pay, which stores items on/in your phone and DO NOT require data or wifi to access.

Or if you simply do not want the hassle of signing into UAsports Mobile App, Ticket Central etc (which works sporadically at best) YOU NEED WALLET. Think of it as paying in cash to get in rather using a credit card. Just open your Wallet show your ticket BOOM your in.

Also personally I do not like using my phone for much besides phone calls & texting. Pay bills, shop, BUY TICKETS, use my COMPUTER. Bought tickets for sports events & entertainment events all over the world. Never any issues. 

Edited by dslyank

On 9/12/2021 at 3:56 PM, godanesgo99 said:

For the record, on Android there was absolutely no issues getting the tickets into the UA Sports app. It just worked when I signed in.

Issue is not  getting the tickets INTO the APP; now that they got the account registration bugs out. The issue is getting the tickets OUT of the APP and into Appple Wallet or Google Pay. Also transferring tickets to another individual (coming separately or just giving tickets away) still also has/had some issues. 

Edited by dslyank

22 hours ago, dslyank said:

Issue is not  getting the tickets INTO the APP; now that they got the account registration bugs out. The issue is getting the tickets OUT of the APP and into Appple Wallet or Google Pay. Also transferring tickets to another individual (coming separately or just giving tickets away) still also has/had some issues. 

I see with transferring them, but why do they need to go into Google Pay it Apple Wallet? I opened the app, opened the bar code, then they scanned the tickets from my phone screen from the app. I didn't have to transfer them out of the app anywhere.