UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany WBB 2021 - 2022 Schedule

4 hours ago, tnehurley said:

Yes, we have a tough road ahead just to maintain #2. Vermont’s last 2: home vs. Binghamton and at UML. Can’t, in my wildest dreams, see Maine losing to UMBC. Our loss to Hartford keeps on haunting us. Why 2 games vs. UMBC in Maine??

Probably COVID rescheduling and the travel to Maine. Previously Maine lost a home game to Bing and made it up with 2 games in Vestal (but with a day in between.) With that, the league owed Maine a home game. They're playing the games in different arenas.

Even if we'd beaten Hartford (wouldn't that loss be a wilder dream for you than UMBC-Maine?) we'd still lose the tiebreaker to Maine.

Just watched the game again on ESPN 3. An incredible comeback. Down 16. Down 12 with 3:30 left. Defensive stops all over the place. Major turnover on an inbound play in the far right corner, near the SB basket. Reminded me of a similar turnover, UA vs. SB, same corner, involving Mike Rowley, near the end of the famous Peter Hooley shot game. Funny how these current moments bring back those other moments. Anyway.....our ladies pulled off one of the most memorable comeback wins I’ve ever seen in all the years I’ve been going to UA games. Now they could, or will, get 2 home tourney games? Looking forward to the seedings and the games.

9 hours ago, mainejeff said:

Great comeback today!  Congrats.😀

Stony Brook fans making excuses left and right about how all of their teams are sucking due to the AE tourney ban.  Cue the violins....that type crap won't play well over in the CAA.

I always thought all their teams sucking just meant that the NCAA tournament was near. 🤣

• Haha 2