Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Don't worry...we won't...the team is coached by a loser. Need HOF to step in here and explain why we got them right where we want them...

By getting our $iena together, I mean Benson terminating Gattuso this year and not waiting.  Another year is a disaster.  It’s almost a 5 million dollar investment with a trash ROI.  I wouldn’t wait.  Unless this squad goes 500 or above somehow, the experiment needs to end this year.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, uofalbany said:

This chant was started years ago, but nobody wanted to listen.  Waste of a decade.

Yep. Some of us thought he turned the corner but that was also fake news. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dane96 said:

By getting our $iena together, I mean Benson terminating Gattuso this year and not waiting.  Another year is a disaster.  It’s almost a 5 million dollar investment with a trash ROI.  I wouldn’t wait.  Unless this squad goes 500 or above somehow, the experiment needs to end this year.  

I agree. Just keep paying the guy his last year and let an interim guy take over this year and a new guy next year. We can't afford one year of two salaries? Didn't our endowment explode this year? University can't get creative with the Financials? 

Gattuso is costing us in more ways than one. His lack of coaching ability is costing us in attendance, etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eli said:

I agree. Just keep paying the guy his last year and let an interim guy take over this year and a new guy next year. We can't afford one year of two salaries? Didn't our endowment explode this year? University can't get creative with the Financials? 

Gattuso is costing us in more ways than one. His lack of coaching ability is costing us in attendance, etc. 

It's not just his coaching...he recruits, coaches and plays a different sport. In a decade he has no WR, no online, db are getting smocked and have been for many years ...this guy will go down in history as the worst coach at UA or close to it...8 years...and he has no talent on the roster and product is this here...God bless him for ripping off UA for millions over 8 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fire him now so the football world knows there is a quality coaching job open… before the pool of qualified applicants dries up.  Get the news out early!

Whoever was on the hiring committee needs a burning paper bag of poop put on their door step

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, uofalbany said:

Fire him now so the football world knows there is a quality coaching job open… before the pool of qualified applicants dries up.  Get the news out early!

Whoever was on the hiring committee needs a burning paper bag of poop put on their door step

Lee McElroy.  Enough said. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

It's not just his coaching...he recruits, coaches and plays a different sport. In a decade he has no WR, no online, db are getting smocked and have been for many years ...this guy will go down in history as the worst coach at UA or close to it...8 years...and he has no talent on the roster and product is this here...God bless him for ripping off UA for millions over 8 years.

Last years (non-spring) WR crew was amazing. Last years QB was amazing and record setting.

The problem is that is 1 out of 8 years. No consistency. And its looking like JUC's 2019 season was due to said amazing WR's and not the other way around. JUC just simply doesn't look good. He looks no better than Crooks, Sussman or any of the other guys' we've had the last few years. After 2 official games and a half here, he has a sub 60% completion percentage, 2 TD and 2 INT, like 12 sacks.

Edited by Eli
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...