UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

5 hours ago, APA73 said:

I am disgusted with myself for buying season tickets.  I really thought they might be decent this year.  What a waste of (lots of) money.  Never again.

I agree with you .... decent year .... hmmm,  however, losing two close games and then yesterday's meltdown, no one should be satisfy that we have lost 3 conference games by 14 points...in particular when all conference games yesterday were within 7 or less points (one exception 10 points) ...never say never however if Greg is still around next season I will need to make decision...

Edited by cwdickens
clarification

22 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

And that half-witt Roger Wyland doesn't think Gattuso needs to be on the hotseat. Amazing cognitive dissonance.

Roger is a paid endorser, if he ever said what he really felt ... he would have called his last football and basketball game for UAlbany ... if you read my threads about Roger from the past ... I am not a fan of Roger

38 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

no one should be satisfy that we have lost 3 conference games by 14 points...in particular when all games yesterday were within 7 or less points (one exception 10 points)

Guarantee Gattuso hangs his hat on this to keep himself innocent.

Almost is good in horse shoes and hand grenades, isn't that the saying? 

Gattuso needs to stop hanging his hat on almost. No one cares. And it's not good enough. 

He needs to watch Fast and Furious 1 and live by Dom Torretos moto of 'it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning.' 

The saying isn't 'it doesn't matter if you lose by an inch or a mile, you're still a winner.'

Has anyone started working on www.firegreggattuso.com?

I honestly thought there would be a lot more discord and vitriol on the board towards gattuso and the department, but unfortunately things are way worse than I imagined. We have gone beyond anger and are into apathy. 

There's a thin line between love and hate. Apathy is WAY harder to recover from.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, godanesgo99 said:

I honestly thought there would be a lot more discord and vitriol on the board towards gattuso and the department, but unfortunately things are way worse than I imagined. We have gone beyond anger and are into apathy. 

There's a thin line between love and hate. Apathy is WAY harder to recover from.

Yep ...I mostly watch for how they are gonna screw up now. Ask D...on that bad snap on the punt i was like watch ..this is going over his head ..lol...

From a CAA posting on Instagram Joey Carino name CAA Rookie of the week:
Liked by cuff13 and 120 others
ualbanyfb 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

It's official - @j_carino12 has been named the @caafootball Rookie of the Week!

Congrats, Joey!

Story link in bio.

#BeGreat #WinTheDay 🟪🟨

and from the UAlbanysports.com website: Carino Named CAA Rookie of the Week

1 hour ago, godanesgo99 said:

7 stats last in the conference. 3 more second to last in the conference. 

Say what you want about the games being "close" ... the team just isn't good. 

Yep and if Gattuso even starts to mutter something about "well we were close" someone needs to slap him upside his dome piece immediately.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ea65a793b21b20f7f3

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

Yeah, it's COVID's fault...

You didn't know? COVID couldn't enter Rhode Island. That's why they are 5-0. Duh. I thought it was common knowledge...evidently Gattuso is the only one who knows that.

On 10/9/2021 at 11:28 PM, Dane96 said:

So, apparently the team had at least Mine Grey and Roy Alexander out due to Covid Protocols.  2 of top 3 receivers.  Frankly, doesn’t change the game as I don’t see us losing due to receivers being out. 

When asked why he started Carino, Coach stated some things are out of my control as a football coach.  When asked if Undercuffler is healthy (since he travelled and dressed) he got defensive and said he wasn’t going to get into this stuff.  

He did follow up with "We trotted out everybody we could today that was able to play. We just couldn't get it done." 

so, if JUC is not healthy, why not just state it.  What’s the huge secret.  This is the crap I don’t get.  It’s a Division 1 football team.  Either your star QB is injured or, for the time being, you are unhappy with his play and you wanted to spark the team with the backup.  Or JUC committed some team violation. Either way, it’s not the end of the word.  

what’s the big Binging deal.  Spit it out.  

Possible the small dog benson told gattuso to bench him?  But, I wouldn’t think benson has any teeth.  Maybe he’s trying to ‘gum’ gattuso into submission.

Edited by uofalbany