UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

6 hours ago, bob87 said:

Not sure how you come up with the theory that parking costs don't matter to single people as it increases the cost of attendance in a percentage basis higher than it does for families. 🤣

I don't think parking should ever be more than the ticket costs although as an example occasionally for the NY Mets it is

I was basing it on my own experience but that's fair, it should matter to everyone. When I was single, I was far more apt to blow $80 on a game than I am as a married man lol. Now I gotta think about the family and sometimes even get approval lol.

But I agree, parking should never cost more than a ticket to a game.

• Thanks 1

Current forecast from the NWS for Saturday: 

Saturday
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. Some of the storms could produce gusty winds. High near 74. South wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Saturday Night
Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of showers. Low around 49. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

The current NWS forecast:

Today
A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 5pm. High near 74. South wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

1 hour ago, GreatDanes06 said:

It's really sad I just don't care anymore. There is zero point in watching. This program is on a bridge to no where. It's upsetting because except for one season, we all could have predicted it.

I only watch to see how laughably undisciplined and unimaginative we look with our playcalls. I'll be watching the replay late tonight, going to spend the good part of the day enjoying the lazy river at Adventure Island Busch Gardens. That's how pathetic our program is. I used to set EVERYTHING aside for UA sports (even left church early a few times lol). Now? Couldn't be bothered.

Edited by Eli