UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #1: 11/9/21 - 7:00PM vs Towson

Eli

I truly hope we have a very good crowd tonight.  Coach has done his absolute best to get the community and the students involved.  

It said in the times union there are only around 350 season ticket holders. That is pathetic. This administration gets worse and worse each year. 

If they come tonight,  it's his job to put on a show. 

I guess we will know in a few hours. 

1 hour ago, UA1882 said:

I truly hope we have a very good crowd tonight.  Coach has done his absolute best to get the community and the students involved.  

It said in the times union there are only around 350 season ticket holders. That is pathetic. This administration gets worse and worse each year. 

If they come tonight,  it's his job to put on a show. 

I guess we will know in a few hours. 

What was the number of season ticket holders from previous years? I’m sure some are not yet comfortable with returning due to Covid and some WB loyalists over the university’s basketball program. 

14 minutes ago, UA'08 said:

What was the number of season ticket holders from previous years? I’m sure some are not yet comfortable with returning due to Covid and some WB loyalists over the university’s basketball program. 

Article said 70 percent returned.  Still pathetic. 

5 minutes ago, UA1882 said:

Article said 70 percent returned.  Still pathetic. 

Put out a winning product, with an exciting brand of basketball that plays all 30 games like they mean something and I think those numbers go up significantly.

Of course, this could also be "be careful what you wish for"

70 percent this year.  I believe the previous number was closer to 1000 season ticket holders.  Maybe just shy.  There should be at least 1500 in this community.  Arguably more.  It’s always been woeful marketing even in the infancy years.   

• Like 1

On 11/8/2021 at 4:05 PM, godanesgo99 said:

Has anyone received parking passes in the mail for this game? It appears that I have them in my ticket account, but I haven't received anything at home. Not sure if we show the parking people the item in our phones instead of the rearview mirror hanger?

I don't even see them in my ticket account? Is it because I just did the math and ordered my season ticket tonight?

17 minutes ago, blorp said:

I don't even see them in my ticket account? Is it because I just did the math and ordered my season ticket tonight?

No idea, but I'd guess if you bought them tonight there might be a delay. It shows up as a different category in the ticket account. I see a section for football tickets, football parking passes, basketball tickets, and basketball parking passes.

Very excited for today. Not sure what to expect and will be different not seeing CB on the sidelines. Hopefully a good first impression and they play hard.

As for tickets, my SEFCU parking pass and tickets all show up. Import into Google wallet was easy to do. Glad they cleared all that up. Seems to work well.

Just now, GreatDanes06 said:

Looks like a solid crowd…did they really get rid of the student section on the parking lot side of the arena? Not sure I like that

It's been gone for a long time....pre-covid when I still lived in NY. 

1) I like the court
2) The logo has grown on me.
3) I LOVE the 'mood lighting' above the walking path above the seats. GREAT addition! Now if only they would dim the lights over the seats a bit...make it look like Staples Center in LA. That would look great.
4) I'm looking forward to what DK has in store for this program. We look very athletic.
5) It's so weird watching a home game on TV...at least I'm guaranteed to still have my voice after games lol.

Edited by Eli