UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #1: 11/9/21 - 7:00PM vs Towson

Eli

8 minutes ago, Eli said:

It's been gone for a long time....pre-covid when I still lived in NY. 

Lol ok then. What’s there now? VIP? I just think rather have the court surrounded. Probably want to condense student section to have more impact. 

1 minute ago, GreatDanes06 said:

Lol ok then. What’s there now? VIP? I just think rather have the court surrounded. Probably want to condense student section to have more impact. 

Yeah, some sort of beer garden (garten?) for the drinkers. Has high tables and bar stools IIRC.

Just now, GreatDanes06 said:

Honestly I just got to learn about our team. Been a long time I watch and I got almost no clue about the team considering all the turnover.

I'm with you. I'm not 100% sure who our 'big 3' is and in what order. Who is our #1 option for example? lol. Seems like Neely or Doles?

19 minutes ago, Eli said:

1) I like the court
2) The logo has grown on me.
3) I LOVE the 'mood lighting' above the walking path above the seats. GREAT addition! Now if only they would dim the lights over the seats a bit...make it look like Staples Center in LA. That would look great.
4) I'm looking forward to what DK has in store for this program. We look very athletic.
5) It's so weird watching a home game on TV...at least I'm guaranteed to still have my voice after games lol.

I like the court, logo, LED mood lighting - except the purple on the court is way too light for my taste. Not sure if it’s a university color standardization thing, but our purple used to be much deeper and bolder. Now it’s bordering on floral. 

But if they win, they can go pastel for all I care, ha ha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Everyone has played so far except Aaron Reddish, Will Amica, and Jamel Horton. Reddish we knew was a project with his athleticism, but the other two were supposed to get significant time. Anyone know what's up? Injuries?

I thought I saw Horton at the beginning of the game? Didn't he start?

2 minutes ago, godanesgo99 said:

Thought he did as well, but his name wasn't in the box score.

End of the day this team is playing too much 1 on 1. Only 6 assists as a team with 12 minutes left. No distribution.

And defense has been lacking. Lots of open 3s after Towson passes the ball around. Slow to rotate.