UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany 2022 Men's Lacrosse Season

If you did not receive the email concerning season's tickets:

UAlbany Men’s Lacrosse is excited to welcome fans back to Casey Stadium for the 2022 season. Season tickets for the upcoming campaign are now live for renewal. We are requesting all season ticket holders to setup their new online accounts with Ticket Return if you have not done so already.

2022 seating locations are rolled over from the 2020 season along with any account credits. Fans who chose to rollover any 2020 credits, these amounts are reflected in your current season ticket balance. All fans who chose the refund option, are eligible to renew same locations at the early renewal discount rate (see pricing below). Deadline for all 2022 season ticket renewals is January 14, 2022.

2022 Men’s Lacrosse Season Ticket Pricing

Seating Level  

Early Renewal Rate  

Post Jan. 14 Rates

Gold Level

$125

$150

Purple Level

$100

$125

White Level

$75

$100

Ticket Return Account Setup:

Season ticket holders who have completed TicketReturn account setup: Please login into your personal account by CLICKING HERE

Season ticket holders needing to complete TicketReturn account setup should follow the below instructions.

1. From a desktop, go to https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/find.asp
  2. The Find Your Account page appears. Select your account type of “Individual”. Then enter your first name , last name , and state abbreviation (NY).
  3. Select your account, scroll down and click Continue.
  4. Enter your one-time PIN Number (Account Setup Complete) and click Continue. 
  5. Your account information appears, and you are automatically logged in. Click Edit my Account to edit your account information. Make a username and password to access your account throughout the season and for the future. Write down your username and password. Please make sure to update your phone number, address, and email accounts.

Season Ticket Renewal Payment Instructions:

Once logged into your account, follow these instructions to renew your season tickets.

1.      From a desktop, Select “Your Tickets” tab at top left of page.

2.      Select the sport your desire to renew, “UAlbany Men’s Lacrosse”.

3.      Select red text at top of page (Click Here) to purchase reserved tickets.

4.      Confirm your seating locations.

a.       Note, Syracuse game listed separately. This is because we will be using a different venue map for event. Your seating locations will remain consistent.

5.      Select your delivery method and review payment details.

Accessing Your Season Tickets

UAlbany Athletics has transitioned to a mobile ticketing platform. There will be no printed hard tickets or parking passes for the 2022 season. Fans will have access to mobile tickets once account setup and season ticket renewal is completed. Fans can access mobile tickets, save to mobile wallet, and transfer tickets through the UAlbany Sports app (instructions below).

Mobile Instructions  Ticket barcodes and mobile wallet downloads need to be performed on mobile device. These features are not available in desktop mode.

1. From your smartphone, CLICK HERE to download the UAlbany Sports App
  2. From the app create your user account (this is a separate login from your online ticket account)
  3. From the bottom right select “Tickets”
  4. Scroll down and select “My Account” button
  5. Select the icon located in the top right corner. In the dropdown select, “Sign in” and enter previously created Ticket Return Credentials. *
  6. Select the desired tickets (UAlbany Men’s Lacrosse).
  7. Once logged in, you will see a list of available options, including “Display Tickets” and “Add to Mobile Wallet”
    1. * Accounts must be set up prior to accessing tickets.

To assist with this transition, we have developed a mobile site with step-by-step instructions, including screenshots, on how to take advantage of your online account features. For assistance with viewing, printing, and transferring your season tickets click here to view our mobile site.

Fans who prefer to pay by check, can do so by mailing to the address below. Please make checks for tickets out to UAlbany Athletics.

UAlbany Athletic Ticket Office

SEFCU Arena

1400 Washington Avenue

Albany, NY 12222

Season long parking passes are available through the UAlbany Ticket Office. 
Season parking passes will go for $100 in the SEFCU Arena lot and for $75 in the Dutch lot. Please contact us by phone at 518-442-DANE or email us at GreatDaneTickets@albany.edu.

We look forward to welcoming you back Casey Stadium this season!

Edited by cwdickens

• 4 weeks later...

From Inside Lacrosse article the top 16 transfers, who are expected to make an impact for their current team: Jack Pucci, A (Nassau to UAlbany)
At Nassau, Pucci had four goals and three assists, including the game-tying helper and game-winning goal, to lead the Lions to the NJCAA title. Coach John Savage called him “elite” and that he was up there with Josh Byrne as the best offensive talents he’s ever coached. A great all-around player, the big man has fit in well with UAlbany with his high IQ, vision and ability to shoot the lights out.

From Inside Lacrosse article 22 Most Important Lacrosse Dates in 2022....not that UAlbany Fans did not already know: 

April 7: Orange in the capital

UAlbany has never played host to Syracuse since their head-to-head meetings began in 2004. When Syracuse released their schedule, the loyal Great Danes fanbase was ecstatic. They’ll be in full voice for the midseason tilt. 

From Inside Lacrosse article describing each D1 program in one sentence, UAlbany comment follows: "The Dane Train rolls through one of the most intriguing schedules in the country and, while the America East is as competitive as ever, the Danes are right there vying for the league title."

• 4 weeks later...

UAlbany MLAX Season Preview with Coach Marr!

• This is an updated email confirming the below event will take place on Thursday, Feb. 10 from 7-8 pm.

Men’s Lacrosse Season Ticket Holders,
Our version of "spring" is right around the corner, as we travel to face Cornell on Saturday, Feb. 19. In anticipation of what I think is going to be an amazing season, join me and other UAlbany Men's Lax Friends & Season Ticket Holders on Thursday, Feb. 10 from 7-8pm for a pre-season zoom. I'll run down our roster, competition and do a little Q&A.

Here's the link to the zoom: https://albany.zoom.us/j/3249047531

Hope to see you on the 10th.

48 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

UAlbany MLAX Season Preview with Coach Marr!

• This is an updated email confirming the below event will take place on Thursday, Feb. 10 from 7-8 pm.

Men’s Lacrosse Season Ticket Holders,
Our version of "spring" is right around the corner, as we travel to face Cornell on Saturday, Feb. 19. In anticipation of what I think is going to be an amazing season, join me and other UAlbany Men's Lax Friends & Season Ticket Holders on Thursday, Feb. 10 from 7-8pm for a pre-season zoom. I'll run down our roster, competition and do a little Q&A.

Here's the link to the zoom: https://albany.zoom.us/j/3249047531

Hope to see you on the 10th.

Season ticket holders only.........not sure why this would be posted here.................

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

Season ticket holders only.........not sure why this would be posted here.................

Because we are a sharing group....so HOF2013 ....if you are not a season ticket and have no interest in UAlbany Men's Lacrosse ... no need to worry about the posting.....guess you will be doing something on the 12th....

• Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 7:24 PM, HOF2013 said:

Well. Since it ended up going to spam, it was good it was mentioned so I could track the email down .

Edited by bob87

Invitation only zoom events are just that.   It is presumptuous to post a link for such a meeting that was specifically offered to season ticket holders by the coaching staff so that folks who are not season ticket holders can join.......................you can agree or not.  BUT you did not set the meeting up!

I have been for years............................

Definitely some confusion here and typical UA communication screw-up. I am a season ticket holder in football, basketball, & LACROSSE. I did NOT get this email and would not know about this event, if it was not posted here by CW. So I thank him.

ps. does anyone KNOW who sent the email; so I can let them know I {and probably others} was missed??

14 hours ago, HOF2013 said:

Invitation only zoom events are just that.   It is presumptuous to post a link for such a meeting that was specifically offered to season ticket holders by the coaching staff so that folks who are not season ticket holders can join.......................you can agree or not.  BUT you did not set the meeting up!

I have been for years............................

Sometimes you can be more HUF and BUF, then HOF2013.....  the number of people who have show up for all the Zoom calls in 2021 for basketball and football have been so disappointing....if everyone who visits this website show up,  the number would not fill a thimble

• Like 1