UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

An Important and Interesting Off-season

I'm with you, on paper this was really underwhelming in terms of what they hauled in. I've been around long enough to let it play out but I expected more...got a few small fringe guards and a kid that was supposed to be a walkon, handed out another 'ship to a guy who was a walkon. Better hope Amica is healthy, Beagle is as advertised and kids like Little and Neely and Redish take a big step up in year 2. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clickclack said:

I'm with you, on paper this was really underwhelming in terms of what they hauled in. I've been around long enough to let it play out but I expected more...got a few small fringe guards and a kid that was supposed to be a walkon, handed out another 'ship to a guy who was a walkon. Better hope Amica is healthy, Beagle is as advertised and kids like Little and Neely and Redish take a big step up in year 2. 

Agree, 100%.  

On 5/9/2022 at 9:29 AM, Clickclack said:

Edited by cwdickens

11 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Despite being known as recruiter, Dwayne was at school with a basketball reputation and within a basketball conference  .... then drop an incident where our coach is disciplined .... recruits are going to avoid your institution .... now a couple of assistants have left for whatever reason .... if I recall one was referred as the one to bring premier Philadelphia, PA basketball players to UAlbany.... 

Yeah, it seems awfully weird to me that two new guys starting up with a new head coach would bail on the program and coach so fast. Maybe it’s a coincidence and maybe not. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, cwdickens said:

From social media Dwayne Killing is visiting members of the team in their hometown communities:

ualbany_mbb We're visiting all of our guys this summer! ☀️

First trip was out to Deer Park, NY, to see one of our newest additions - @malikedmead 🏡

Excited to see you in Purple & Gold soon, Malik 🟪🟨

Classy move 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Two thoughts...

1) Money to good to pass up at ND

2) Everyone running out the door considering what has transpired with HC...

Time will tell which it is. 

I think both are true. 

• Like 2