UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2022 America East WBB Championship, Orono, ME

One of the most satisfying moments in all the years I’ve been watching UA hoops, men or women. An amazing turn-around from the regular season games, especially the one at SEFCU.  Haney had a career high 16 points in the first half alone. Hahne another great game, 13 pts., 9 rebounds, and an incredibly huge 3 down the stretch. Cooper 8 pts., 12 rebounds. All this, of course, in front of the big Maine crowd. OUTSTANDING! Would like to be at another NCAA tourney Selection show in the HOF Room.

They really played intense today, grabbing a lead and never letting the Bears get a decent run going. Maine had the same problem the UAlbany men had...couldn’t hit a layup if their life depended on it. Coach Mullen did a great job preparing the team and their defense was ferocious. Morgan Haney had the hot hand in the first half. Considering that they were without the AE defensive POY, that was a great effort. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo said:

They really played intense today, grabbing a lead and never letting the Bears get a decent run going. Maine had the same problem the UAlbany men had...couldn’t hit a layup if their life depended on it. Coach Mullen did a great job preparing the team and their defense was ferocious. Morgan Haney had the hot hand in the first half. Considering that they were without the AE defensive POY, that was a great effort. 

I was there and it was truly a great effort by Albany.  Haney was killer in the 1st half and basically was the difference maker tonight.  Maine missed way too many bunnies.  Crowd and atmosphere was terrific....Maine is a special place for women's hoops.  Good luck in the NCAA Tourney!

8 minutes ago, mainejeff said:

I was there and it was truly a great effort by Albany.  Haney was killer in the 1st half and basically was the difference maker tonight.  Maine missed way too many bunnies.  Crowd and atmosphere was terrific....Maine is a special place for women's hoops.  Good luck in the NCAA Tourney!

Thanks MJ. Two really good teams. I forgot to mention that UA did a pretty good job against the press. 

1 hour ago, tnehurley said:

Never been there. But there’s a first time for everything. Does the theater have a parking lot, or nearby parking lots? Or is this street parking only? 

It's next door to the Market32/Price Chopper, which shouldn't be too busy on a Sunday night. Unless there's a "shoppers only" sign