UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2022 - 2023 MBB Schedule

On 6/24/2022 at 4:14 PM, dslyank said:

Anyone know/hear about assistant coaches for next year. Missing two? Isn't that going to be an issue with summer practice/workouts beginning soon; also recruiting???????

If you follow social media, you know Dwayne and assistants out visiting players at their homes.... or the perhaps the vetting process gotten more rigorous

I do not follow social media; but I am simply curious what is going on with the two vacancies??? Obviously recruiting etc is happening, do not need social media to know about that. So not sure why you have responded to my question without trying to answer it at all??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dslyank said:

I do not follow social media; but I am simply curious what is going on with the two vacancies??? Obviously recruiting etc is happening, do not need social media to know about that. So not sure why you have responded to my question without trying to answer it at all??

Further, if you have not learned over the last several years, Mark Benson and his team move at their own pace whether you or I agree or disagree ..... As quick or "slow" .... When I am looking out into the Atlantic from Goose Rocks Beach ME knowing who are Dwaynes' new assistants are or where I will be sitting in November for a WBB or MBB game is of no concern .... So get in the this sports car of life and enjoy the ride.  Was there a question that really needed answering.... Not as far as I was concerned.

Edited by cwdickens
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, cwdickens said:

Further, if you have not learned over the last several years, Mark Benson and his team move at their own pace whether you or I agree or disagree ..... As quick or "slow" .... When I am looking out into the Atlantic from Goose Rocks Beach ME knowing who are Dwaynes' new assistants are or where I will be sitting in November for a WBB or MBB game is of no concern .... So get in the this sports car of life and enjoy the ride.  Was there a question that really needed answering.... Not as far as I was concerned.

I think this quote from Billy Madison is perfect as a response to your blithering idiocy.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Mark Benson? Atlantic? Goose Rocks Beach ME? What does any of that have to do with answering the question that was asked? '$iena or get off the pot' applies here too if you aren't a fan of Billy Madison. If you can't answer why there is a lack of assistants listed on the roster, then just keep it movin ol man.

Edited by Eli
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 6/26/2022 at 6:48 AM, dslyank said:

Did ya know that I once thought your screen name was like diss-lank? Why would you want to diss a lank? Beats me. Then I saw that it’s really diesel-yank. But I ask you, why would anyone want to yank a diesel? Maybe a 5hp kicker on a sailboat, or a lawn mower.  Lots of rocks in Maine. And geez...what’s with all the goose s#$@ena? Oh yeah, this is Goose Rocks Beach. Hope that clears it up for ya. Peace out. 

Edited by jimbo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

To me the funniest part of the thread is Goose Rocks Beach. I’ve spent plenty of time in that neck of the woods, so i got a huge “wtf is going on, did someone slip me a gunnie” vibe when reading that post.  I couldn’t fathom what a random enclave of Kennebunkport had to do with recruiting, unless we were looking for a few secret service agents to run security for the Danes. (Goose Rocks is nearby the Bush family compound).  

I hope CW is passing whatever he puffed before typing that mess of a post.  

Edited by Dane96
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Dane96 said:

To me the funniest part of the thread is Goose Rocks Beach. I’ve spent plenty of time in that neck of the woods, so i got a huge “wtf is going on, did someone slip me a gunnie” vibe when reading that post.  I couldn’t fathom what a random enclave of Kennebunkport had to do with recruiting, unless we were looking for a few secret service agents to run security for the Danes. (Goose Rocks is nearby the Bush family compound).  

I hope CW is passing whatever he puffed before typing that mess of a post.  

Ha ha. Yeah, we’ve been to the Ogunquit, Wells Beach, Kennebunkport area quite a few times. Funny you mentioned the puffing bit. My original post highlighted that you can grow your own in Maine and booze is cheap, if you hop off of 95 in NH at the combo package store rest stops.  But for some reason I was trying to be nice and deleted it. That WOULD explain a lot if it was written in a “haze.”

• bigpurpl changed the title to MBB Schedule 2022-23
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like our games could be split between the MVP and HVCC. The hold up is the AE schedule right now, we need that to be finalized by the league so the school has hard dates for the MVP.  Siena has first preference but if Albany is willing to change dates or play double headers on SIENA gamedays, e.g. using Siena's court...then we are likely to play there.

It sounds like the preference is to play at MVP. 

• Like 1

• cwdickens changed the title to 2022 - 2023 MBB Schedule