UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2O22 - 2O23 UAlbany MBB Schedule - Opponents and Dates Identified

Don't like it, don't get it at all.  Why are we flying to Florida to play teams that literally you can get a home-home with as none are world beaters.  If we were playing St Joes, USF, UAB, or Georgia in one of the games I would understand...but this is weak sauce scheduling.  

Austin Peay Ken Pom 291

Bucknell 336

Presbyterian 263

We are talking about a combined record of 33-60.  

Though an AE poster just pointed out that last year there were on-campus regional first round games (so you get four games out of this tournament) with no real bearing on the tournament round.  Based on location, Bucknell-St Joe's would be logical.  Let's see who we get. 

Edited by Dane96

6 minutes ago, BestDaneSinceHamlet said:

Dang.  I saw the headline and was hoping it was the one they have in Naples and in Fort Myers.  Last year they had a mid-major one with Vermont at my kids k-12 gym.

I'd have loved something on the Gulf Goast. I'd much rather drive I-75 than the death trap that is I-4. Not to mention traffic is better on 75. It took me 2.5hrs to go from Tampa to Orlando via I-4 a month ago for my companies yearly conference. Brutal. I-4 is also the deadliest stretch of highway in the US from what I recall seeing.

2 minutes ago, Eli said:

I'd have loved something on the Gulf Goast. I'd much rather drive I-75 than the death trap that is I-4. Not to mention traffic is better on 75. It took me 2.5hrs to go from Tampa to Orlando via I-4 a month ago for my companies yearly conference. Brutal. I-4 is also the deadliest stretch of highway in the US from what I recall seeing.

Likely, mixing the elderly with massively wheeled pickups with flags flying from them is a recipe for disaster.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, bob87 said:

Enjoy.

Your team is the the other 4 team bracket 👍

"the the"

Only Bob can stutter online...lol. 🤦

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, don't care about UA going down to Florida to play those teams. To me, better to have those teams then scheduling home games vs. SUNY DII-DIII schools. I want UA playing as many DI teams as possible.