UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Yes. Nice to see a win. 

As far as tickets, not unique to Great Danes. My pet peeves on going to games is why do I need so many different platforms for tickets. Very few you can still print ahead of the game. Danes are still one of those. On my August trip, I had to ask several teams, where are your tickets.

2nd is why can't I drive to any game in the country and use EZ pass. In Kansas, they have a similar named system to ez pass that is not compatible . Found that out 3 months later when they sent a bill for about 3 times the regular amount. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dane96 said:

The defense can't stop a nosebleed.  This offense is starting to click.   We will get torched by CAA offenses---other than Stony Brook--if the defense doesn't get their ish together.  It's the pass defense that needs better work.

I said the same thing to my wife during the game. That NEC RB Smith ran amok for a good 2-3 quarters. Didn't seem to get slowed down until the middle of the 3rd or so.

Was a gorgeous day to be at the stadium and I'm glad I was treated to a win. Next week will be tough sledding for me, so at least my NY trip ends on a high note.

We can't ever seem to put both sides of the ball together.  Forgetting the Baylor game, we give up 31 points a game and score 41 or so.  Now, in basketball I can understand a high powered offense leads to giving up points.  I can't in football...just can't.  We make TOO many mental mistakes and this year, our Safety play is pretty poor.  Look, Fordham is a high powered offense...they almost beat Ohio today and scored over 50 points.  However, giving up 28 and 26, at home, to UNH and CCSU isn't great.  CCSU has an absolutely dreadful offense...DREADFUL.  Yes, UNH is starting to pick it up but they have played Towson (maybe a bottom 3 team this year from what I have seen so far) and NC Central...not great football teams.

Look, we have a bye week to figure it out...and I am REALLY impressed with the way the line has improved.  We are stacked at the skill positions...WR, TE, RB, and QB are just very, very solid.  Greeney is playing his way into an NFL camp invite in my opinion...and we haven't had receivers this good in years (all of them...not just a one off like Juwan.  They seem to catch everything.  There has been zero drop off from Mofor to Sibley...wish we had Sibley for another year, kid is killing it with his chance to shine.  And Puff the Magic Dragon has been an unreal find at QB...perfect skill set for our game plan and this level of football.  I like him a ton more than Undercuffler.  Kid has non-arrogant moxie, a gunslinger attitude, tough as nails, and has a really solid ball. 

Defensively, and I really am trying to figure out if it is the scheme or just players not performing (or coaches not coaching)....our secondary has failed our team this year.  

Let's give them a chance to work it out...but make no mistake...we need to win the next four...to have any shot at the playoffs. 

5 minutes ago, Dane96 said:

There has been zero drop off from Mofor to Sibley...wish we had Sibley for another year, kid is killing it with his chance to shine.  And Puff the Magic Dragon has been an unreal find at QB...perfect skill set for our game plan and this level of football.  I like him a ton more than Undercuffler.  Kid has non-arrogant moxie, a gunslinger attitude, tough as nails, and has a really solid ball. 

I had the same thought about Sibley during the game. He may be a bigger and badder 'beast' than Morfor was and I think has more speed. 

Similarly, I think Puff has a bit more mobility than JUC but a pretty decent arm. 

20 hours ago, Eli said:

The process to add tickets to Google Pay is mental. I am beyond well versed in technology and it just does not work. 

Hope they can scan from the PDF on my phone. 

Edit: you have to switch the ticket page (on mobile device) to the desktop version for the add button to show up. Again, such poor design and bad coding. Typical. 

The whole process needs to be fixed/corrected. Found out the hard way and by repeated calls to Nate Mason, last year on the Mac platform you could not add, display,  or transfer tickets. You could buy tickets and print them after re-formatting then to PDF's, but not much else. Had to do pretty much everything on my iPhone. I have arthritis issues and have trouble typing on small keyboards. Could not even use an iPad.

Have not checked this year, but pretty much given up the fight and in-spite of my issues just use the phone. But your post is interesting, because last year while I was trying to get the program to work on my Mac and or iPad, Nate recommended I try using Google Pay. I did not try Google Pay, but interesting that you say it has/had desktop  platform issues too.

ps My wife and I love life theater and often use our computers to buy tickets from many different events locally, Broadway & off; then use our Apple wallets on our iPhones to gain admission. Never have had a single issue, other than UA Ticket Return {& what a stupid name--want to buy & use tickets, not return them for the most part🤪.}

Edited by dslyank
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Eli said:

I had the same thought about Sibley during the game. He may be a bigger and badder 'beast' than Morfor was and I think has more speed. 

Similarly, I think Puff has a bit more mobility than JUC but a pretty decent arm. 

A bit?  JUC had the mobility of a lawn jockey. 

• Haha 1

The good: Poff the magic cannon, Sibley and the entire Greaney family...for two terrific players and the parents for providing them! Decent blocking all around. 

The bad: defense giving up WAY too much to what should be an inferior team...too much interior gashing of their RBs and too much room on the receivers. 

The ugly: not much truly ugly, but the Bills running out of time today where a second or two could make difference is pretty ugly for me. Also, sometimes I wonder what game Wyland is watching....

I had an event to attend and only saw the Sibley run and the response before exiting the game and watched a replay today. 

Edited by jimbo