Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recommended Posts

On 11/19/2022 at 4:16 PM, Eli said:

Another crappy season is finally over! Hopefully Gattuso's days are literally numbered! #byefelicia

And not to kick a dead horse {actually this dead horse seems to have 9 lives}, but to¬†emphasize how bad THIS season was/is UA's 2 conference wins came against teams with a combined conference record of 3-13 [4-18 overall]. Great season, a lot of improvement , much to look forward to horse {I mean coach}ūü§©

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, dslyank said:

And not to kick a dead horse {actually this dead horse seems to have 9 lives}, but to¬†emphasize how bad THIS season was/is UA's 2 conference wins came against teams with a combined conference record of 3-13 [4-18 overall]. Great season, a lot of improvement , much to look forward to horse {I mean coach}ūü§©

If Mark Benson and Vic Cegles are going to make a move likely either today or tomorrow or I forgot these two like doing things when they think fewer people are looking, meaning this Wednesday at 4:00 PM

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

And the last Colonial Conference school is out of the playoffs. William and Mary blasted by Montana St 55-7.  Not even competitive. CAA football has had a precipitous decline IMHO. 
 

Hopefully Holy Cross does Northeast football proud today, but a similar blowout would not shock me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, jimbo said:

And the last Colonial Conference school is out of the playoffs. William and Mary blasted by Montana St 55-7.  Not even competitive. CAA football has had a precipitous decline IMHO. 
 

Hopefully Holy Cross does Northeast football proud today, but a similar blowout would not shock me. 

Watched that game last night as my neighbor is a W&M alum and he had gone to their playoff game last week when they blew out Gardner Webb. Told him UA went out to Bozeman three years ago  and we got blown out too.  Tough place to play, the crowd is awesome and last night was 17 degrees.  MSU lost in championship game last year to NDSU as everyone does but they are good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, nysteve661 said:

Watched that game last night as my neighbor is a W&M alum and he had gone to their playoff game last week when they blew out Gardner Webb. Told him UA went out to Bozeman three years ago  and we got blown out too.  Tough place to play, the crowd is awesome and last night was 17 degrees.  MSU lost in championship game last year to NDSU as everyone does but they are good.

Man, it's been 3 years already? Yikes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...