UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #10: 12/5/22 - 7PM at UMass

Eli

18 hours ago, bob87 said:

Warren Nolan site currently has Albany predicted to be 1-15 in the AE with Binghamton also being 1-15. So no wins except vs each other. A total of 2 d1 wins this season. That might be a little harsh, but from what I saw so far much closer to reality than a 500 or better league record and sadly with a chance to lose 24 or more games. At least they do have 1 win so they can't match LCC (0-24, .000) record in patsos last season 

They have to improve a lot to just be in games for the whole 40 minutes . Whether our second year coach has it in him to get the team to improve remains to be seen. While I hope so, I am not optimistic at this point. 

Benson wanted his own man to be the basketball coach so the results so far speak very poorly on Benson as well. 

Yeah...the results so far are going to be hard to swallow for MB...this hire has so far been a colossal failure that he now has to own. 

2 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

My favorite analytics sites is Bart Torvik's. All free, pretty damn accurate, and some really cool ways of looking at players and teams. His site has Albany going 5-11 in league and is only favored in 4 of the remaining games, only 3 in league, it assumes 2 upset wins based on probability. Only games team is favored to win are at home: LIU, NH, NJIT, and Bing. Has us as dogs on the road against those team and in every other game.

I suggest bookmarking this site: https://barttorvik.com/team.php?team=Albany&year=2023

There are decades of history available on the site for every team, and so many cool features like looking at teams with similar resumes and rankings and where they finished, and lots of fun geek stats. It works much better on a computer. It works in your phone but shows much more limited information. More shows in landscape mode than portrait, but even more shows in desktop mode (or on a computer)

I really like and have for over a decade followed Ken Pomeroy, he's very good as well and predicts UA will go 6-10 in the league. Saving grace is that the AE is a really really bad D1 conference. 

6 hours ago, Clickclack said:

I really like and have for over a decade followed Ken Pomeroy, he's very good as well and predicts UA will go 6-10 in the league. Saving grace is that the AE is a really really bad D1 conference. 

He is known as one of the best and most well known, but isn't his site pay for info?

• Like 2