UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #18: 1/8/23 - 3PM vs UMass-Lowell

Haven't been able to watch and wasn't able to go today because of family commitments, but I'm sad I am missing them playing well. Still waiting for the 5-10 minutes of nothing now that I am able to watch the rest, but as I've said all season: This team can play with every team they have played against so far minus the inevitable scoring drought. 

Glad to see them doing well today.

Edited by godanesgo99

3 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

I wasn't watching because I assume 

I'm more inclined to believe that even a dog has its day but beats watching them get bitch-made every night. But there is still 11 minutes to go so this isn't over...

Vermont and Bryant lost as well.

UML barely squeaked by NJIT and Maine and might have been looking forward to a showdown with Vermont. We cured them of that thinking.

This could be this year's Boston College game but whatever it is, I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Clickclack said:

Still love Beagle...dude with 18 and 12 today...kid is probably a shoo-in for rookie of the year. 

Albany once had back to back ROY. Wilson in 2003 and Iati in 2004. Records were 7-21 and 5-23 with a brand new coach. I didn’t follow the program then, but what makes last season and this year any different? Was the program trash? Did the board here bring up everything they can do besides watch the game?

14 minutes ago, bob87 said:

Wow. Just landed and shocked at this result. 

Basically rolled out to a big lead, kept draining threes, met every mini run with an answer and played defense well. Totally flipped the script. Unless they follow it up with another strong performance we will chalk it up to an aberration. But in any case, they were red hot today and dominated a 14-2 team and for that I give the players and coaches credit. 

• Like 3

So happy they finally put a game together. They've shown the ability to do so for stretches, but to play well from start to finish hasn't happened yet. Hopefully they can use this as a turning point for the year.

No undefeated teams in conference already after only 3 games. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, UA'08 said:

Albany once had back to back ROY. Wilson in 2003 and Iati in 2004. Records were 7-21 and 5-23 with a brand new coach. I didn’t follow the program then, but what makes last season and this year any different? Was the program trash? Did the board here bring up everything they can do besides watch the game?

My wife and I have had season tickets since before UA went D-1, so we were there when Jon won ROY. I believe Jamar lost that year to a knee injury. Anyway, Iati led the country in minutes played per game that year. We had NO bench, and yes, the W-L records were bad, before Will Brown then built the program into what it became. So.......is there hope here? Yes. Time will tell though. Was tonight a glimpse of things to come or just another unusual night in what’s looking like an unusual AE season. Vermont seems to be down a bit if they lose to N.H. When’s the last time that happened? Next up, at Bryant.