UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

WCDB Sports

Dear WCDB Listeners/Purple Fans Message Board Viewers,

"Good is not good enough when better is expected" was a line echoed by General Manager of the New Jersey Devils, Lou Lamoriello on a radio commercial. Over the last few years, the Sports Department at WCDB has grown by leaps and bounds. We have increased our coverage of Albany Great Danes Football, Women's Basketball, and Men's Lacrosse. However, despite that, as Sports Director, I believe that our loyal fans deserve more. I will be striving to improve the Sports Department at the Capital District's Best even moreso.

Interaction with all of you is at the top of my agenda. Individuals within the department will be accessible. We will be taking phone calls on a more regular basis and have AIM Instant Messenger going so that YOUR voices will be heard loud and clear. Promotions for upcoming broadcasts and brand new computer clips will aide in communicating with you so that important information can be obtained in advance. The fun starts this Summer as we will be bringing Exclusive Coverage of CPNABA Baseball to WCDB. This will enable us to get off to a great start as baseball on the radio is the best. Tune in as Bret, Jeff, Justin, and myself broadcast through the warm months.

This fall, one can expect in depth coverage of Great Danes Football as the team tries to regroup regain their dominance over foes in the NEC. Join Jordan Moore and myself for all the exciting action!

In order for the Sports Department to be all it can be, I want to hear from all of you. E-Mail is a great way to get in contact with us. My E-Mail address is E-Mail. One can also call the studio during our shows and broadcasts. Well, that is all for now! Don't forget to tune into the WCDB Sports Spotlight every Wednesday evening from 6:00-8:00PM as Justin and I discuss the world of Athletics and take your calls!

Sincerely,

Mike Landsman Sports Director - WCDB