UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

I-AA.org Magazine 2006 Fall Preview (Pre-Sell)

I-AA.org Magazine 2006 Fall Preview (Pre-Sell)

This is not spam. It is all to forward all the programs of I-AA.

The I-AA.org Magazine is produced free of charge and the printed version is available at a reasonable rate by http://www.retro-sports.com/

Description: The I-AA.org magazine 2006 Fall Preview features over 100 pages of articles, stats, schedules, history, team and conference previews and more for all I-AA Football programs. ETA - Early August.

*** Shipping cost: 1 copy: $2.50, 2 - 3 copies: $5, 4 copies or more: $8. (Shipped UPS)***

*** Note: We will adjust shipping cost manually once order received if needed(see cost below). ***

*** Note: Small orders will ship via USPS. Larger orders will ship via UPS. ***

Price: $6.95

Order here: http://www.retro-sports.com/ItemDetail.cfm...roductlineID=15

Retro-Sports has decided to offer a cheap way for I-AA fans, Fan Sites, Message Boards and others to help support the I-AA Preview Magazine and at the same time promote their school or website.

This year, they will have a Business Card size ad (approx 2 1/2" x 4") available to anyone who'd like to buy one. You can buy an ad for yourself to promote your team, a player, a site, a school or your Board itself.

Ad's are only $50 and can be placed in that school or conference section that you choose... They can make up the ad for you or you can send them one pre-made. Maximum of 5 lines with a logo, 4 lines recommended. No ad's will be accepted that slam another school or are obviously offensive.

For an order form, email them at retrosports@aol.com