UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Final stats for Buddy in his first ever start:

12-19 for 101 yards passing and 1 TD

17 for 112 and 1 rushing TD

That's the bright spot for us.

As alway's I like two take a few days before commenting on the game more so this week as I dvr'd the game and was able tto watch it again .WE SHOULD NOT HAVE LOST! Why in the world would we change our offensive strategy in the secoud half? There is no way they could of stopped what we were doing , they could have slowed it some but not stopped it . Why we got so conservative knowing we lost two of our best defensive player(#45 and # 4) is beyond me!we lost all of our momentum that we gained . Our defense just got beat up and frustrated in the second half causing us to take stupid penalties leading to our demise! I stopped counting missed tackles at 20! . I know i'm ranting but I think our offense inspired the defense in the first half and gave them something to play for. Then Mr. conservative Coach Mac decided we had enough points and let up this games on him!!!!!!!! Drew Smith and Buddy Leathley played thier a$$ off! and felt like they had to do it all in the second half. Now on to Buddy i told everyone that I thought from watching him he was very athletic with a good strong arm . I had no idea if he was mentaly ready to play at this level, i have no questions now . What I learned is he is one tough ,competitive sob with the heart of a lion its to bad that fumble had to define his game! I am excited for the future of this team

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived