UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Hartford.....Now.....BU

Hey everyone,

Certainly a great time to be a Danes fan! This team is starting to turn the corner with these quality wins over Hartford, and now, BU. The last two contests have been affairs in which so many players on the roster have made key contributions. It certainly reminds me of last season when their victory in Hartford catapulted the squad to a stellar second half of the season and win number one in the AE Tournament. Hopefully the team will come through on LI Wednesday evening!

Mike - Executive Sports Producer - WCDB

For more on the Great Danes, please log onto my website: Mike's Sports Caravan

The big reason they have won the last 2 games is due to the assist numbers coming up (14 vs. Hartford, 18 vs. BU) which is way over their 11 apg average.

Learn had a huge game vs. BU a team Albany had never beaten previously. 10 pts. 8 assists, 7 rebounds....and she had a real chance at a triple double if she hadnt gotten into foul trouble in the 1st half. Overall, the guards have done alot more cutting to the basket, and doing a good job of finding the screener running to the basket as well....which has led to easier baskets, something they hadnt been getting earlier in the year.

I was very happy with attendance at the game (840) and although this isnt that much compared to the men....I believe we are 4th or 5th in womens attendance in the conference.

sitting at 4-4 in conference, I still believe the ladies can make a run at the top spot before the season is out! I encourage you to continue to listen to CDB's broadcasts, or get down to the RACC to see some good games!!