UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

First off a GREAT win! A much needed win. I was at dinner and was unable to listen to the game but I am pretty sure I would have had cardiac arrest with that second half.

To squander a 21-6 lead is unthinkable and special teams(high snap's) nearly cost us this game as well but special teams did win this game for us so(thank you holder and kicker) it did balance itself out in the end. Can you imagine if Archer's snap on the FG would of been too high? I don't wanrt to think about it. When its 2nd and goal or 3rd and goal with time running down with one yard to go YOU NEED TO PICK UP A YARD FOR THE TD!!!!!!! So our pass D needs work obviously. More consistency on the O-line is needed but we are getting there.

NOW THE GOOD/GREAT:

Wins like this are tremendous for the mindset of a team. Their confidence must be soaring today and they probably feel like they can run the table!!!! Fordie will need to manage those ego's to avoid overconfidence. The good news is theyy know if they need a score they are capable of putting together a Joe Montana like drive for the win. Vinny played another good game(barring another near pick that would of sealed our fate) McCarty is quietly starting to be a very good back and if we can put 24 points on the board with our D we can run the table.

CONFERENCE PLAY:

Every game is a must win. I believe they will win the next 3 weeks handily but they CAN"T PLAY DOWN TO THE COMPETITION!!!! UA has a tendancy to do that . If they come out like last Sat and put the hammer down right away I don't see why they can't run the table. If I am Fordie I run the ball down everyone's throat with our huge o-line and just wear them down. There are no more Montana's out there.

Archived