UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Every game from here on in is our most important game of the season. Starting on Saturday against Maine. Give the Black Bears a lot of credit for their 76-70 win over UNH yesterday playing without three of their injured starters -- Markwood, Turner and Campbell. I really thought UNH was going to help us out last night and upset Maine, but they rose to the occasion, unlike us.

Should be interesting to see the health update on these three players for the weekend. Not that our guys need to know that they are injured!!!!!!

UNH is by far more disappointing than the Danes. I really like the make up of their team but they just don't win.

Yep, the Maine game is a biggy. It's time to as the old folks use to say "crap or get off the pot".

We need a "W" and I feel we can only get if atleast 2 of our top 3 (Jamar, LU and/or Levi) play well and of course the supporting cast has to perform.

Somehow we have to start running the ball more - teams are trying to slow us down and grind it out in the half court. With our very poor 3 point shooting of late that strategy has been very effective.

Edited by Patch

If Turner and Markwood are out, then what 2 will be at the guard spots? Obviously Reed will be one (as he lit up UNH for 31 this past weekend), but who will take the second spot?

Either way, I would hope this means either Jamar and/or Lucious have a dominant game. We have two of the most talented guards in the league and we will be facing Maine's 2nd and 4th guards. They NEED to take advantage of this.

Flat out, we need to start making shots. The second half at Bingo was more respectable as we outscored them 36-33, but making only two field goals in a half will have us lose against ANY team in this conference.

Hopefully a home crowd, with strong RACC Rowdies support ;), will help them feel a bit more comfortable.