UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany Fans in NYC - Watch The Game..

Hey Danes Fans. Just wanted to invite you to a telecast of the game in Manhattan. Here are the details that went out in an email to Vermont alumns. I would love to get some Albany alumns out as well. It would be some good fun with a mixture of fans.

Watch The Vermont Albany Game in NYC

CatamountWordmarkSwish.gif

Come root on UVM as they take on Albany for the America East Championship!!!!

We're going to the Big Dance if we win this one!!!!

Saturday, March 11 @ 12 noon

The Town Tavern

134 West 3rd Street

NY, NY 10012

Drink Specials and Food

Also, just wanted to add that I am glad we are playing you guys. It is going to be a good one--Former Cat coach Pat Filien is a great guy and I talk to him once in a while. Albany has had an awesome season. Either way, best of luck Danes fans!

Cats Fan

Also, just wanted to add that I am glad we are playing you guys.  It is going to be a good one--Former Cat coach Pat Filien is a great guy and I talk to him once in a while.  Albany has had an awesome season.  Either way, best of luck Danes fans!

Cats Fan

12625[/snapback]

Thanks for the info and the classy post, CatsFan. Will pass the it along to any city folk that can't make it to the game.

Also, just wanted to add that I am glad we are playing you guys.  It is going to be a good one--Former Cat coach Pat Filien is a great guy and I talk to him once in a while.  Albany has had an awesome season.  Either way, best of luck Danes fans!

Cats Fan

12625[/snapback]

Thanks for the info and the classy post, CatsFan. Will pass the it along to any city folk that can't make it to the game.

12630[/snapback]

This is great! My "gameplan" was changed last night - business in NYC calls me away from Brownsville and this info. has just put me in a vastly better mood. Unless UA Alum relations comes up with a better place, I'll be there!