UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Fordham Football Kids Park

Hello to all Dane fans - looking forward to a great one this weekend as our rivalry continues.

On behalf of the Fordham Gridiron Club I also wanted to welcome everyone who is making it down to the game to Fordham this Saturday and to let you know that this will the first time we'll be having a kids park available on campus as part of the pre-game through halftime festivities (it'll close down after 1/2 time). The kids park is scheduled to open up around 4pm (2 hrs. prior to kickoff) and will remain open through halftime and we hope many of you can bring your kids there to enjoy what we've put together. There will be 3 'jumpers' there - one slide, one obstacle course and one regular jumper - and our cheerleaders will be there doing face painting as well (no paws please :D ). Again, this is the first time we're trying this, so forgive us if all of the kinks aren't worked out. More than anything we're really just trying to create a fun atmosphere for all fans, both Ram and otherwise, and hope this adds to the fun for everyone. Please help us spread the word to your fan base for those that may not check out your message board.

Also, keep in mind that our campus is located within walking distance to both the Bronx Zoo (albeit a long walk) and the NY Botanical Gardens (very short walk), for anyone making it down early. Further, we are adjacent to Little Italy in the Bronx, home to some great Italian restaurants for pre or post game meals. Just thought this information might be helpful for those making the trip.

Again, have a great trip down here for anyone coming out to the Bronx and hope we all get to see a great game as well. And, trust me, after Saturday there will be no opposing fans hoping you guys run the table starting with Hofstra more than those from Fordham.

Peace.

Thanks for the hospitality Fordham. I'll definitely be at the game, although I have no kids.....that I know about. :o

Those bouncer houses are great for entertaining kids. The wife and I had one at our wedding reception (hidden away from the main tent) and everyone loved it...including the adults that hit the open bar a little hard.

I'm brining some friends to the game so lets hope its a big crowd and a fun game.

Archived