UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Levi's in a major funk

We all know Levi's a warrior but he is really handling the ball terribly, as evidenced by 25 TOs in the last 6 games - half of which put points on the board for our opposition.

For all the good he does and there's a lot - his 7 TOs (and he's not a primary handler) killed us today.

Levi is starting to force the action and you can even see it in his shot selection.

Statistically we matched up pretty well with BU, today. But, they took 15 more shots than us and we committed 23 TOs.

Turnovers are killing us! We are struggling offensively as it is and to make twenty five trips a game without getting off a shot isn't helping. Plus, we play outstanding halfcourt defense only to come down on offense, turn it over, and have the opposition turn it in to an easy transition basket.

Levi is starting to show his frustration by making sloppy turnovers and trying to force the issue on offense. I can certainly understand his frustration, and I love his competitive nature, but he has to let the game come to him, which I realize is easier said than done.

DOWNTOWN

As frustrated as I get watching the turnovers I must say..........

The more I think of it, the worse I feel for Levine and Iati too.

Levi was brought in to be a "Blue Collar" worker who would bang for some hoops and every now and then hit the open three.

He was not expected to handle the ball a great deal or create baskets off the dribble.

This year because of our lack of guards he is asked to do both and opposition coaches are smart enough to put him under intense pressure.

I am not happy with his TOs but in all honesty Levi is having a pretty solid season and has shown quite a bit of maturity controlling his emotions.

Iati was brought in to transport the ball and distibute it to Jamar and Levi. Now he asked to transport the ball and create offense especially in the last 10 seconds of the shot clock which often leads him to force some shots and personally look bad. To his credit he seems to be adjusting fairly well and though I'm sure he is frustrated this season could pay dividends down the road for him and the Dane's program.