UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

It must be frustrating for

The players on most nights are making solid physical efforts.

The fans are showing support.

The coaches seem to have solid games plans.

but........

We have so little depth

and such limited offensive potential.

Last night was our 10th lose by 7 points or less.....

In 5 of our conference losses we have held our opponents to under 60 points only to not be able to score ourselves.

UNH played 9 players 10 minutes or more with no one playing more than 32 minutes.

The Danes had 5 players play 33 minutes or more.

We have been in so many games and we have been very competitive.

I hope every one can hang in there and stay as upbeat as possible.

Patch

The team is not very good.

Last night was the only game that I have seen in person (saw the two AE TV games) and they are anemic offensively.

I think that things will improve dramatically next year - the talent in street clothes last night would put UA in the upper echelon of teams (Wilson, Jordan and Zoellner). Add Lillis, who by the way is going to make Levine work hard next year for minutes, and Brent Wilson and they will be a very good team. If Dyson is a legit 6'9" and can rebound that would be a plus as well.

I spoke to McElroy last night and after I introduced myself, his first comments after thanking me for attending the game were "we are going to get better real soon" Sounded like he had said this a few times.