UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

logo?

ATL_DANE

How much did we pay for our logo? I saw one of the below logos on a billboard here in Atlanta for Kennesaw State. Can you guess which one? If we were going to copy another university could we have chosen a flagship aka Florida, Georgia, Texas, Michigan etc. At least a school with a state in it's name.

1) "The world within reach"

2) "The world at home"

We should have put the money toward the stadium!

How much did we pay for our logo? I saw one of the below logos on a billboard here in Atlanta for Kennesaw State. Can you guess which one? If we were going to copy another university could we have chosen a flagship aka Florida, Georgia, Texas, Michigan etc. At least a school with a state in it's name.

1) "The world within reach"

2) "The world at home"

We should have put the money toward the stadium!

I, personally, want my world wherever I may be, whether that be at home or in my car. UA FTW!!

Archived