UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany - Binghamton next year

When UA lost to Binghamton recently, Brown said "they have two great big men, Adediran gets a lot of garbage points because the other team focuses so much attention on Nick Billings". He went on to say that Bing would be a great team if they improved their guard play. I think he then realized what he was saying and refocused his comments on UA.

Last night at halftime, the announcer was interviewing the gazette writer and saying how similar these teams will be next year.

I thought it was a great point. The difference is that in addition to Zoellner and Dyson, UA will start at least 2 former ROY guards. I think the other difference (after seeing Bing on television a couple of times) is that the Bing offense seems to be centered around feeding Billings in the low post. I think UA will have a much more team oriented offense.

The big difference next year will be how effective Zoellner, Dyson and Brent Wilson will be. They give us us a great deal more size than we have ever and could neutralize other teams on the boards and eliminate alot.

Our perimeter play should be outstanding with Jamar who was 2nd team All Conference(ROY), Jon Iati ( possible All Rookie and ROY candidate) and Jordan who was All Conference in the MAAC. These are 3 proven DI players not recruits we are hoping can play at this level.

Freshman Bauman and Lillis will give us the potential to have great depth for the first time.