UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

So It's Saturday, December 6th

haggyland

I saw this covered briefly inside another thread but I wanted to see what everybody's plans are for the day are.

My wife is in Taiwan right now so she is obviously not coming, but that won't dampen my school spirit. So here's my plan:

1.) Take my eleven pack of Genessee from the fridge and arrive at the SEFCU parking lot between 12:15 and 12:30.

2.) Do some tailgating, meet up with some fellow Danes fans, and watch the football game.

3.) Find a way downtown, meet up with some people, and pre-party (just not the official pre-party) for the basketball game.

4.) Go to the basketball game.

5.) Grab a couple of post-game drinks to celebrate going 2-0 on a nice day for UA sports.

So who else is doing what? I would love to see some new and old faces at the tailgate. I can talk about how easy the Siena fans have it. They get to keep their cosy season ticket seats and they only have to attend one game for the day. That's all right with them, though, because according to most of them men's basketball is the only sport that matters in the NCAAs.

Here's to a fun day....

Heading over to the lot around 12. Varsity Club Pregame party in the PE Gym @ 12:30. Unfortunately, my wife has to work.

So after the game, I;ll go home and oick her up for the Basketball pre-game and the basketball game.

I didn't even think to look for a VC party. I might stop by and grab a bite to eat.

Thanks 73...

Archived