UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Frustrated but Hopeful

I attended the Siena/Fairfield game tonight & just can't understand some people. One guy I was with, who is from Syracuse (not an alumni), bumped into area resident he knows & was greeted with the person saying how he went to Syracuse NCAA game last year at the Pepsi & how it was the most exciting game this arena will ever see. The guy I was with stated you probably got that right. The comments to me were hard to stomach as number one, the guy I was with did not even attend any of the Syracuse games which was hard to believe as no other team but Syracuse exists in his mind but of course jumped all over their championship wagon & number two, this area fan who went to game must be huge orange fan as well. I know this was NCAA tourney game but as area fan, I know even if I was in attendance it would not have raced my heart any. This guy must not have been to any Siena NIT runs as they were unmatched in excitement. Especially the Siena/UMass overtime game some time ago. My point to all this rambling I guess is that I get much excitement from UAlbany & Siena games as an area resident than ever would even if courtside for Duke/North Carolina game but seems other area fans would not. I know Syracuse is close to our area but not a fan of them as again would be more excited to see UAlbany play than say a Syracuse/UConn game.