UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Friday Poll

Dane Pound

Do you think Levi should have been suspended for two games?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Technical fouls should not be tolerated, especially from a player who has recieved them in the past. Some "Ts" are aberations some are reflections of the players make up.

Levi must control himself - he is now a Junior.

He may have cost us a game. He definitely delivered to us "Bad Press".

Anyone who recieves "Ts" embarrasses himself, he embarrasses his team, he tarnishes the image of his coach and most of all he embarrasses the University he represents.

Edited by Patch

I totally agree Patch, although I though the "T" in the $iena game was pretty ridiculous and from the sounds of it the ones in the Lehigh game were a bit iffy too. I suspect the suspension had as much to do with the supposed hand gestures Levi used to inform the Lehigh students the upcoming foul shots were going to be a one and one.

I was really more concerned with the fact that this paints him as a bad kid which he certainly doesn't seem to be.

Hopefully we can get past this as quickly as possible if idiots like me don't keep making polls about it. I was just curious how everyone else thought about it because my wife was outraged. She thought it was too much but then again, she did smack a Quinnipiac fan so I should probably question her judgement about these matters.

I personally had never known of any "bad rap" that Levi might have had regarding his attitude. When I get the chance (and hoping that I don't bother them..lol) I try to make small talk with some of the players on campus, wishing them good luck and asking about the upcoming games.

Of all the men's players that I have talked to, Levi was BY FAR the nicest. We talked for a good 5 minutes in the middle of the busy Campus Center about the Siena game and UAlbany's low ranking in the pre-season poll.

So yes, it's always poor when a player gets a T (especially two in one game). But I agree that it has all been blown out of proportion on his. And I jam just adding to it...lol. Dumb me.