UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Stats

After my daily look at the updated stats for the AE Conference, you can see just how all around good Lucious is. He's in the top ten in just about all major stat categories. He's 4th in PPG and is leading the league in field goal percentage. He also is BLOWING AWAY the league in 3-point percentage. At 62%, his lead over the closest non-Albany player is 62% to 46% (Iati is currently second in the league shooting over 50%).

On paper at least, right now Jordan is better all around than Coppenrath from Vermont and certainly combarable to Berea from Northeastern. Hopefully that trend continues, and leads to more Albany wins.

Also, I see that while Jamar is second in the league in assists per game behind Berea, he is averaging almost 5 turnovers per game (4.8). How can he cut down on his turnovers without loosing his aggresiveness that gets him his valauble assists?

Hopefully we will pack out the 1,200 person arena at St. Rose vs. Long Island. I can't wait!!

GO DANES!!!

I thought that Jordan didn't have a very good perimeter game based on some comments last year. Apparently he has worked very hard on that part of his game.

Jamar needs to continue to make some outside shots. If he makes them as he did last night, he should cut down on the turnovers. The first few games he was trying to penetrate and there wouild be steals, bad passes or travel violations.

What's impressive about Jordan is that he is playing under control and letting the game come to him.

I'm sure his shooting % will come down, they are totally unreal by anyones standards - but if he stays under control the way he is now he's an All AE selection for the next two years.

As a team we are shooting a very good .489 from the floor and an amazing .516 from 3 point land.

What is outrageous is that we are a good foul shooting team and foul shooting has been a main contributor for both our losses.

Kirsten is starting to show alot - if he starts finishing around the hoop and stays out of foul trouble he can be a real impact player for us.