UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA Women Semester Wrap

Hey Everyone, This is Craig the voice of UA Women's basketball. Thanks for everyone's positive feedback on the semester's broadcasts. If you have any more comments and concerns with our broadcast feel free to email me at cm1120@albany.edu or wcdbsports@yahoo.com. I was pleasently surprised with everyone's take on our broadcasts and the amount of people listening. Feel free to drop us a line whenever.

It was a tough loss for the ladies on saturday. Coach was not happy at all for her teams defensive play. Thats not the kind of game they play. They got beat on transition a lot an look for them to fix it before Virginia. Despite these two tough losses knowing the ladies they will show their resiliency. I expect the Danes to come out of Virginia 1-1 and finish non conference play at 5-4.

We will be broadcasting once again on January 5th from Lundhold Gymnasium in Durham, NH as the Danes begin conference play against UNH. Have a great break everyone, Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah (sorry if its spelled wrong), and Happy Kwanzaa. Catch you on the flip side!

Craig, I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you have Dane Pound on either one of your pre-game or half-time shows to talk about the message board and how it works, etc. Would be good publicity for the message board, would fill a slot for you, and would assure you of 100 more listeners.