UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Press release on the UA site about Geir Gudmunsen being voted to the all-american team. I'd guess that would get him a camp invite from an NFL team. I remember JT Herfurth was an all-american and got some camp invites. If I remember right didn't he get hurt in a senior-game bowl type thing?

FOOTBALL’S GEIR GUDMUNDSEN NAMED TO AFCA I-AA ALL-AMERICA FIRST TEAM

Waco, Texas – University at Albany’s Geir Gudmundsen has been voted to the American Football Coaches Association’s 2004 Division I-AA Coaches’ All-America Team, as announced on Thursday, Dec. 16 by the AFCA office. The AFCA has selected an All-America team since 1945. Gudmundsen becomes the second UAlbany player to be chosen at the I-AA level.

Gudmundsen, a 6-foot-6, 315-pound left tackle, made 44 consecutive starts on the Great Danes’ offensive line during his career. He recently made his fourth straight appearance on the All-Northeast Conference squad, including three years as a first-team selection.

Gudmundsen, who was voted UAlbany’s top offensive lineman in 2004, helped his team rank seventh nationally among the I-AA leaders in rushing at 254.7 yards per game. The Great Danes ran for 345-plus yards against four opponents, while teammate Nicholas Bazan established single-season school records by a quarterback for rushing yards (1,043) and touchdowns (12).

UAlbany offensive tackle J.T. Herfurth was named to the AFCA I-AA All-America squad in 2000. Defensive end Matt Caliandro (1998) earned Division II All-America recognition, while offensive tackle Scott Turrin made the Division III team in 1992 and 1994.